2012 MINI Cooper

Little orange mini by Us on 03/09/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Cooper Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive, outstandling handling, heated seats, double sun roof
Cons: Could do with rain guards for windows and I wouldn't recommend the smaller minis as 4-passenger cars. That being said, for a couple like us with no kids, it's wonderful for us and the dogs!
Overall review: Thoroughly enjoy this car and, for the price, I don't think it can be beat!
My "chili red" pepper by Boston Ken on 06/14/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Cooper Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have owned my Base Cooper for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love my car! I have owned many cars over the years, and the Mini is by far, one of the most fun cars to drive. The handling and steering are superb! The car is tight, and there is not one shake or rattle in the cabin....amazingly solid. I love the "Sport" mode, and the six speed manual makes it even more fun. I drive mostly highway miles, and I am averaging 43.5 MPG ( Yes, that is not a typo! ) BMW has done it right!
Cons: None really, except that the back seat is useless for extra passengers....but who cares? :)
Overall review: I would highly recommend this car to anyone that wants a solid, fun, driving experinece like no other!
Fun, Fun, Fun! by George on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Cooper John Cooper Works, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun, Fun, Fun! 32 MPG average. Easy car to travel in, I love driving! At last, headrests in a comfortable position and heated seats for those cold mornings. Excellent sound system.
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: The JCW MINI put the fun back in driving!
Rockin 2009 MINI off the floor room! Just Had to pick 2011 for review by Gee on 04/29/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Cooper S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I Love my Car, it is extremly safe as I found out when a new Tundra Truck hit me on ther side, and it did not budge me into other lane pf traffic. It just locked up and kerpt me safe and did not even damage anything, other than I needed a side bumper and door, which BMW sent my car to Daves Auto Repair in SLC, Utah and was fixed to perfection, the metal steel side bars were not even damaged! Looks and feels brand new and it was checkedpiece by peice by BMW as well as Daves Shop. The airbags did not even deploy because it felt like a bump in the road. Amazing as it was on State Street in Salt Lake City, UT
Cons: Brake dust on rims lol
Overall review: Thanks BMW for making a safe small car. The ride is Great and fun as Well and I like the cockpit which is access to everything! MINI 2009 bought brand new just now reachinf 15000 mi. NO Problems and BMW is great with any issues, even changing windshield wipers. FUN CAR and great on gas! E!xcellent,.Safe,Great milage,,Stops on a dimeand Ease of parking anywhere easily,Ease of parking anywhere
Love my Mini! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Cooper, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the speed of my Mini turbo!
Cons: Needs tweeking more than I would like.
Overall review: Got to be the most fun on the road.