2012 Honda Accord

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
The one, the Accord by Commuter%20from%20Atlanta on 03/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought the EX-L after test driving several trims of the 2012 Camry and the 2012 Passat. I found the Accord much better in handling than its competitors. So far, I have liked its gas mileage, averaging about 28 city/hwy combination. I also like the luxurious interior.
Cons: I think the overall body design could have been made sharper.
Overall review: I bought an EX-L to replace my 2004 BMW 325i. Although Honda is no comparison to BMW in performance, I think Accord's dependability and gas mileage outweighs other factors, and its handling is not too bad. I intend to keep this for a long haul.
The ultimate sedan, the Honda Accord! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/03/2011. Trim: 2012 Honda Accord EX Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a well made and very refined car. The styling and driving experience is superb. Handling is firm and breaking is excellent. Good gas mileage and of course reliability is superior than most American or European made car. Resale value is high. My EX version has 190hp and has enough power to merge in and out of traffic with confident. The 17inch alloy wheels match the celestial blue color body and look sporty. Combine with Micheline tires provide quiet ride. The best thing is I paid $22,500 (retail was 25,852) for it and the dealer also gives me 2 yrs maintenance for free. They also threw in the paint sealant and fabric guard for free with 5 yrs warranty ($600 value).
Cons: None so far. I haven't seen anything that negative about this car. I would love to have the HID Xenon head lights on this vehicle and the intelligent key. I thinking of moving up to the Acura TSX but for now I'm good. It's not a major concern.
Overall review: The 2012 Honda Accord is in my opinion is better than any other previous versions since this might be the last model of this style. They have learned and fixed most of the problems that in the previous model years. So to buy this Honda Accord in the last model year is the best chance to own a problem free vehicle. The 2013 model will have a new redesign style. You can wait for fall next year for the new style or purchase now and save. Test drive before you buy. I test drove the VW Jetta, and own a 2011 Honda Civic and didn't like it. So make sure you do your research for pricing before go to a dealer and know exactly what you want. Pick a dealer that treats you well and willing to give you a deal. Remember you can walk away any time. Don't let them pressure you.
Best sedan out there by Jenny on 01/27/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a techie, so I like gadgets: Bluetooth, USB connection for my iPhone, XM Radio. The heated leather seats are so nice. Everything is smooth-moonroof, doors, windows. Knowing that it's a Honda and it is engineered to perfection is a bonus
Cons: None
Overall review: This car is the best purchase for the money...the drive is so smooth, the gas mileage is outstanding and the interior is second to none. The doors open and shut smoothly, the controls are easy to use while driving, and the extras you get with the EX-L are worth every cent. I did not get the V6 but you can't even tell...Honda's engineering of the 4-cylinder makes it unnoticeable and you get better gas mileage. I've owned Hondas for the past 17 years and this Accord is top-notch. Always remember, you get what you paid for. There may be better "deals" out there, but you can always count on your Honda.
The Perfect Sedan by The South Carolina Fox on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 Sedan AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned this car for 2 weeks and I love it the handling is great and the technical add ones are wonderful. I have no complaints as of yet.
Cons: None
Overall review: Excellent Car handles like a dream the dealer has been great to work with.
HONDA ACCORD by THE LEGEND on 04/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Prior to the purchase of my 2012 Honda Accord. I owned a 2005 Honda Accord. It had 218,000 miles on it and still ran like a sowing machine. I hated to get rid of it but my wife wanted to get me the 2012 for my retirement. Anyway, I fell in love with my new car. It is so comfortable, quiet, handle nicely on the road. I have not broke it in yet but I am working on it. Every now and then I see my old blue car around town and I smile when I see it. That was a darn outstanding vehicle and I took very good care of it. My 2012 Honda accord has captured my heart and I love that car. Once you go Honda, nothing else will do or ever take its place. Certainly not with me.
Cons: I just wished they had some type of fog lights. This is not a con but maybe an add on next year. Other then that I think the honda is perfect.
Overall review: HONDA VEHICLES ARE THE FUTURE AND THE WAY TO GO IF YOU EXPECT TO SAVE MONEY, ESPECIALLY ON FUEL.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next