2012 Audi A4

I love my A4 by Steve on 10/20/2011. Trim: 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: BEAUTIFULLY MADE, SOLID, GREAT PAINT AND INTERIOR. TREMENDOUS TORQUE, HP AND INCREDIBLE ACCELERATION FROM A 2 LITRE 4 CYL ENGINE . PUTS YOU BACK AT ANY SPEED DUE TO THE 8 SPEED TRANS. GETS GREAT GAS MILEAGE . That's advanced technology. I love the 4 wheel drive, ride, handling and braking are superior. I have a collection including a couple of older Porsches and a Corvette and this car is one of my favorites now. Very impressive. .
Cons: NONE
Overall review: Great car.
Lean and Mean!! by ybaucancun on 06/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own a 2012 Audi A4 Sport Package (Mexico) and LOVE it! Great handling, acceleration and braking. Shopped Benz and BMW and for the money found that the A4's quality overall was much better and sportier.
Cons: Back seat room is limited but no kids so no problem! :-)
Overall review: My first but certainly not my last Audi purchase!
Love the A4 by Mike on 03/19/2013. Trim: 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very nice car for the money
Cons: Needs a little stiffer handling option when in Sport mode
Overall review: Very nice, would buy another Audi next time!
Strong but small by RVC - New Jersey on 06/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Although smallish, the ride is very secure and assertive, which should appeal to those looking for a strong, sporty vehicle. The climate system is excellent
Cons: There is very little room in the rear - it is silly to suggest this is a 5 passenger vehicle. My 4 year old grandaughter's leg room compromises any front seat occupant. There is very minimal storage space, nothing convenient for change/tokens, not even space for two 12 ounce drink containers.
Overall review: I've had the car for 6 months and despite the cons, it has grown on me though I don't drive it every day. I'm also single so it does lend itself to my lifestyle more than someone with more daily family involvement.
Best entry level luxury sedan! by Erik on 06/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable ride, awesome styling, interior quality, fuel economy, trunk, sound system
Cons: Options are expensive, throttle response
Overall review: This is a very nice car for the money, can get expensive when adding options. I didn't find it necessary since it is well equipped standard. The transmission and turbo lag takes some getting used to. Very high quality thus far. Best value in the segment! (I drove them all)