2012 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Outstanding car to own and drive ... 2013 not 2012 by Allen on 10/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned the 2013 S550 for 2 months and love it but all of the gadgets require some getting used to. Previously I owned a Lexus LS460 and this car is far superior. I bought it instead of a new Lexus because I didn't like the design. The acceleration and comfort for this sedan is excellent although will not compete with the farrahi for acceleration. I have the custom back seats which where I receive complemets for anyone that rides in it. An unbelievable car. Is perfect in all respects for me.
Cons: The numerous controls take some getting used to. I don't like the contrast on the nav screen. The rear view backup camera could use a wider lense like on the LS460.
Overall review: Would highly recommend it and will buy another one when this one runs our of warranty. The dealership is outstanding.
LOVE TO DRIVE IT by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a driving macine
Cons: none
Overall review: LOVE IT I have owned a 2007 s550 and a 2009 s550 love the improvements
Mercedes S550 safest car on the road. by Trident on 09/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz S550, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride is excellent, quite with no wind or very little road noise, power/acceleration is very close to the stated 4.9 sec 0-60. In sport mode it is very easy to chirp the tires. Seats are very comfortable and the billows in the seats inflate in the turns while pulling g's. They hug you very well. Huge back seat and trunk. For a large car it turns very tight and steering is precise.
Cons: The price. However, buying through a car buying service reduced the price by a large amount.
Overall review: The overall rating would be a 10 except for price. The command system is a little behind the times, but I didn't buy it for that reason. I bought it because I think it is the safest car on the road and built like a tank.
MB S63 Great car, but I hope I don't have problems with this car. NO repair by Richard Louis Suarez on 06/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 2010 S63, now I have the V8 Air aspirated Power which is nice, the used to drive the S65 V12 Bi-Turbo and had to trade the car in. Mercedes Benz developed a car which does not HOT start and they know this problems due to Ethanol in the fuel. They first offered $500.00 gift card for problem on a $200K car. What a JOKE. MB does not care and does not want the public to know that this is a Problem with this Engine and not there problem.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: MB S63 great car, I just hope I do not have major problems because I know MB will not stand behind there cars.
S350 BlueTec by cliff850r on 05/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Mercedes-Benz S350 BlueTEC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent fuel economy, Comfortable , great handling
Cons: with the diesel engine , sometimes mid range power is a little lacking until the turbo gets to full boost
Overall review: Best vehicle I have ever owned!!!!