2012 Jaguar XF Series

2012 Jaguar XF Series Prices
2012 Jaguar XF Series Fuel Economy
fantastic car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XF, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great power, flat cornering, agile handling, great exhaust note, love the car
Overall review: great car!
Your incompetent attempt at a website by Jim on 10/08/2011. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XF Portfolio, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Let's review your website instead: Your text says "2012 Jaguar XF", and directly under that headline you put a picture of a 2011 Jaguar XF! Why not just post a picture of a Ford Model A if your intention is just to show people an example of a car? Try again!
Cons: Let's review your website instead: Your text says "2012 Jaguar XF", and directly under that headline you put a picture of a 2011 Jaguar XF! Why not just post a picture of a Ford Model A if your intention is just to show people an example of a car? Try again!
Overall review: Let's review your website instead: Your text says "2012 Jaguar XF", and directly under that headline you put a picture of a 2011 Jaguar XF! Why not just post a picture of a Ford Model A if your intention is just to show people an example of a car? Try again!
I Didn't Think I Could Love a Car until . . . by North Carolina on 10/27/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XF Portfolio, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The exterior and interior on the XF Portfolio are beautiful and sensuous. . . my friends and colleagues rave about the looks. Plenty of power from the V8 but, more importantly, great road feel, responsive steerng and tight handling blendng comfort, safety and sportiness. This baby really does growl when you step on the gas. At 4000 miles, I have had zero quality issues. Value much better than A6 or 550i with same equipment.
Cons: MPG
Overall review: A truly unque and beautful car, that blends performance, luxury and sportiness. I understand now the "magic" associated with a Jaguar. I had never thought about owning a Jaguar before becase of the history of poor quality, but the recent ratings are vastly better and my limited experience bears this out.
2010 XFR - Growl by RichmondRacer on 11/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XFR, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Had the XFR. The car was good but very high maintenance. Fastest car I have ever driven. Not a day when someone didn't say something about the beauty of the car. Unique, unlike BMW & Merc or even Porsche which are everywhere.
Cons: Dealer in Richmond VA the worst I've ever dealt with. The brand lost a customer due to quality and customer care.
Overall review: Vet your dealer wisely.
Everything I Expected - Except the Maintenance Issues by Ed from Carolina on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XF Portfolio, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fantastic styling inside and out, and breathtaking performance. I own the 385 HP non-supercharged version and I have never had an experience where I wished for more power. Car (a 2010 XF Portfolio) now has 36k miles and I can pronounce it completely reliable in 2 1/2 years of ownership. Service has been great, only the sales experience disappoints me every time I visit the dealership. Aside from the styling, comfort, performance, reliability and pure pleasure of driving this car on a daily basis, the best part is NOT seeing another one every 5th car like a BMW, Audi, Lexus or MB. I suppose that's not a very good situation for Jaguar, but it works fine for me.
Cons: Most have already been addressed with the 2012 refresh - sportier seats, a more powerful Bowers and Wilkins sound system (i think it is at or over 1,000 watts now, mine has a fantastic sound but I wish it got louder) and an improved audio/climate interface that gives you a lot more info on what you are listening to. The 2010 interface is clunky, slow and limited. I wish the car had foglamps to go with the fantastic xenon lighting system, my only other wish is that you could get more selection of Jaguars' beautiful wood trim on the supercharged or XFR models - the carbon fiber or metallic trim makes the interior feel too cold to me.
Overall review: A fantastic car, and something of a bargain when comparably equipped with a BMW, Audi or MB. Maybe a little cramped in the back seat, but I dont sit there very often myself and I would not change a thing about the styling. Phenominal amount of trunk space even BEFORE folding down the rear seats - this car just does everything exceptionally well - I have even averaged just below 20 MPG over the 36K miles I've owned it. The best part - in spite of Jaguar's age-old reputation for beauty, craftsmanship and unreliability - I've only experienced the first two. Car has been bulletproof - what more could you want?