2012 Ram 1500

2012 Ram 1500 Prices
2012 Ram 1500 Fuel Economy
Really nice truck by Asur on 02/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: First time RAM owner, love this truck, super comfy, lots of room, great interior, be soft on the pedal get good millage.
Cons: none yet
Overall review: I went out and tried all the trucks, this one came out on top for best drive for a half ton. F150 was a bit more quiet but by not much
Ya gotta get one!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my fourth Ram since 1996 and by far the best yet!. The ride and performance are outstanding, I have always had the 4.7 V8, and never wanted the Hemi, but this gets better gas mileage than the smaller engines did, while running like a muscle car. I get thumbs ups from a multitude of various people, which surprised me at first, but I can get used to it!LOL I put 177,000 miles on my 2003 Ram, without even giving it a tuneup, so if this thing runs that well, it's definitely a winner for Dodge, umm...excuse me, Ram.
Cons: The dash seems mounted a bit high, so that when I move the tilt steering low enough to be comfortable, the top of the speedometer is obscured from 60 Mph to 85. I always use the cruise control at those speeds, so that's a minor quibble.
Overall review: LOVE THIS TRUCK!!
"RAM is the best yet! by Mike from Montana on 05/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My wife and I have either had GM or Ford trucks. I had a co-worker who purchased a new 2012 RAM and after a couple of rides with him, I had to take my wife to the local RAM dealer and let her try one out to see what she thought. We had been looking for over a year and just couldn't find anything that pleased the both of us. The RAM did just that, and more. Styling and fit and finish and really tight and quiet. Heads and shoulders above the others. Love driving it. I'm close to 60 and have had many pickups, and this RAM is the best yet!
Cons: None!
Overall review: Would gladly recommend the RAM to anyone interested in a pickup.
Ram hits a home run with the 2012 truck. by Mike on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ride is stable, tight and very smooth. Handling is great. Has all the comforts and then some. Very powerful. Seats are wrap around leather. Controls surround you easily. Shifting is either auto or manual - same with 4 wheel or all wheel auto drive. Alpine sound system rocks. Has enough inbound ports for everything; including an in dash electric outlet (yes, the kind that takes a regular plug in - no adapter needed!) Seats are warmed, cooled as is the rear seats and the sterring wheel. Back up camera, power rear window, power everything. It is a beast...a big freaking awesome beast.
Cons: In dash screen for navigation and radio display fadses out horribly at certain angles in the sun.
Overall review: This ride has the hemi engine with enough power to literally pull driver and all passengers back into their seats with a G-force feel. The ride is glass smooth. Handling is tight and you are in control. Like everything about this truck except the in dash screen when the sun hits it direct. They didn't think that one factor out - everything else is AWESOME. Roomy enough for 4 large people to travel in luxury comfort. Quiet until you step on it, then the hemi kicks in a has thatt nice throaty rumble wanted in a machine. Fix the dash screen and you hit 100%. I was a ford f-150 FX4 driver for years - Ram knocks em silly with this truck.
awesome truck by dodge owner from canada on 02/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: awesome. i have the outdoorsman bought in canada nothing right now to dislike.drive the truck easy and get decent fuel mileage drive it hard and stay at the pumps.
Overall review: bought in january will give an update in a year.