2012 Ford Edge

dream machine by gan z inger gal on 12/21/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Edge Limited AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the ride, the driving, nearly drives itself, especially the handling and the way it holds the road, the comfort. is awesome and I have never owned a car as great as this one. (I did own a cadillac once.) tt looks great also.
Cons: nothing at this point. (3 weeks and 700 miles)
Overall review: I have no complaints unless it is to say I would rather have better gas mileage. I don't travel much so the comfort and handling of this beauty is worth it.
Comfortable ride by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Edge Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable ride. Good power. Sony surround sound system is very nice. Vista moon roof is a must. Adaptive cruise control works flawlessly.
Cons: My ford touch is riddled with bugs- even post 3.0 upgrade it still does not live up to the price. The navigation is basically useless.
Overall review: The My ford Touch information system seriously damages this wonderful vehicle.
Best SUV/Crossover out there by Alan Alabama on 06/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Edge SEL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My EDGE SEL is a loaded 4-cyl with eco-boost (turbo), gas mileage 22 city 28 highway, the leather interior is tops, love the many gadgets: nav, backup camera, backup vacinity alarm and the best; blind spot alarm!! Love the live sync, can see weather, resturants, gas stations etc whereever we go. Spent 4 months reading reviews and test driving all the SUVs that got over 28 mpg highway; most had no guts; the EDGE gets up and goes like a V6 with mpg of a 4 cyl. I wasn't going to look a FORD, glad I did because I have owned many vehicles and this is one of the best ever. Got it for a great price, 5K below invoice about the same as a fully loaded Santa Fe without all the bells and whisles.
Cons: The bluetooth is sometimes hard to hear/understand, but I haven't really had a car the had great bluetooth. 2012 replaced the fog lights with some LED lights very cool looking but do not know if they are effective in the fog.
Overall review: This is a must test drive before you buy a SUV/crossover, you will not be displeased, Ford has made quality job 1 in the EDGE. I wasn't even going to look at Ford's becasue I thought they were tooo proud of them. Do not assume look and get the best deal, YOU WILL LOVE THE EDGE!!!!!
"A cutting Edge above the rest" by Marcus on 01/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Edge Sport FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Power is on tap. As soon as I hit the throttle it moves. Great sound system. Very comfortable ride.
Cons: The MyFord touch is a big disappointment. Very frustrating….if you can tolerate this systems glitches every so often you’ll love this vehicle just for the ride quality.
Overall review: Aside from the MyFord touch which should be technological masterpiece this vehicle is a joy for me to drive. It puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel. I love it!!
The best Crossover SUV ever. by Homer on 06/27/2013. Trim: 2012 Ford Edge Limited AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought mine used (20,000 miles) with most of the bells and whistles. If there were any problems with the touch system, they were corrected before I bought it. I loved the old V8 cars and had many. This V6 has more power than any of them. The ride is great and the seats are extremely comfortable. The navigation system works great after I learned how to use it. The backup camera is extremely useful. The moon roof is great except in hot weather with the sun straight up. But then that's why they allow you to close it. The style is great. I tried out many others before I bought this one. There is no comparison. This one is the best.
Cons: A little noisy on the highway. I wish it had the cooled seats.
Overall review: My grandaughter loves the small sporty cars and drove my Edge to her job while it was snowing. She loved it and offered to trade me. I would recommend this to anyone.