2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Love my silver Silverado by meanstreak1170 on 04/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a chevy .....turn the key and drive. Plenty of power and style= show and go. I have a friend that works for Ford so I could have gotten the x plan, I would rather walk than own a Ford anything!
Cons: Ther is nothing I don't like, bought the truck I wanted with the options I wanted.
Overall review: 10 of 10
Test Driver
Silverado by hi-roller on 06/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab Short Box 4WD.
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Has GM admitted they still have oil consumption issures in the Silverados from 2007 to present and even in the new GMC trucks?
Overall review: Poor
5.3L Aluminun V8 with SFI and active fuel management is amazing by TheBigOldDog on 02/17/2013. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab Short Box 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab with the 5.3L V8 get consistently 15/20 due to the Active Fuel Management system. That is what I used to get from my 01 V6 blazer. Acceleration is unbelievable with the 5.3L due to Sequentional Fuel Injection (SFI). The exhaust system has a nice throatie sound. The interior is well laid out and the Leather seats are comfortable and yet rugged. The tutn-by-turn nave via Onstar using the radio is amazingly good. I am glad I did not get the LCD screen model because it adds complication w/o benefit I think. All in all I am thrilled with my 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab All Star Edition pickup.
Cons: If you buy the Crew cab you are stuck with a short bed in 2012. I think that is no longer true for 2013
Overall review: I would make this purchase again without hesitation.The 5.3L SFI V8 with active fuel management had unbelievable acceleration and near instantaneous response yet still manages 15/20 in such a large truck. It's a keeper.
Great truck for a country boy!!! by Big Daddy on 01/18/2013. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab Short Box 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks and rides great. I have owned a dodge for many years and it was time for a change. My 2012 chevy has more power and gets better gas mileage than my old dodge.
Cons: none
Overall review: Great truck!
Good Value in a Base Truck by John on 11/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought the base model regular cab 4.3 V-6 2WD Work Truck, with manual windows and locks. Very basic, very comfortable, didn't need the V-8 or power accessories. Lots of room under the hoor with the V-6. I put on aftermarket step bars, hitch, tonneau cover, bug deflector, and Sirius satellite receiver. Including tax, title, and shipping charges, I paid $21K.
Cons: Visibility to the rear and sides of the vehicle is limited. You really need to look when backing out of the driveway.
Overall review: Great value, no issues or problems.