2012 MINI Clubman

Great Mini Clubman by Al from San Antonio Texas on 06/10/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Clubman S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Clubman S, I love it's handling, acceleration, stylish interior, and body style and color. Good gas mileage.
Cons: Haven't found anything which makes me dislike this Mini
Overall review: N/A
Fun and economy in one package. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/20/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Clubman S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handling, acceleration and fuel economy.
Cons: Instrumentation.
Overall review: Fun to drive with excellent perfomance and fairly comfortable ride on long trips.
You Have to drive it to believe it by Mike from Anaheim,Ca on 05/11/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Clubman S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a 65 yr old man. Every time I get in this car I Smile and feel like I'm 35 again. I don't think I will ever buy another car
Cons: Really can't find one
Overall review: A 10 on the fun to drive scale
Test Driver
The Ultimate Flying Fun Machine by Badger on 10/22/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Clubman S.
Pros: Performance, handling, and styling are all phenomenal!
Cons: Cost of replacement key ($200).
Overall review: I'm buying this car, and totally pumped about it!
Buyers Beware by Janey on 08/13/2013. Trim: 2012 MINI Clubman S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very fun to drive. I have owned my Clubman for a few years now. Original owner.
Cons: Very expensive to maintain. Expensive oil changes, bad transmission ($9,700 to repair). There is a class-action lawsuit regarding Mini transmissions right now. The engine is difficult to work on partly because it fits into a tiny space, and anytime something needs to be repaired, the entire engine has to be taken out and put back together, so many labor hours are required for even minor repairs. This jacks up the price for repairs.
Overall review: Again, very fun to drive. Just be sure to budget many thousands of dollars for maintenance and repairs.