2012 Volkswagen Touareg

2012 Volkswagen Touareg Prices
2012 Volkswagen Touareg Fuel Economy
The Ultimate Elegant and Powerful Off Road and City SUV. by Joseph Quiros on 05/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Executive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Elegance, comfort, very high quality interior finish. European quality diesel engine. Great transmission (dual auto and manual). Powerful off road.
Cons: Only five seats, too pretty for off-road compared to my old land rover.
Overall review: Best card I have ever owned. I will only trade it for a newer version.
Beauty and the 5000 lb. Beast by Lisa in Wisconsin on 09/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Executive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Today we saw a Ferrari. The other day we drove a Mercedes. The Egg is a much better vehicle. It has the drivability factor, the to-die-for-interior, all the extras. It's been a while since we had a vehicle that we could fall in love with; on top of everything else, this vehicle gives a full orchestral sound.
Cons: The drive to work is to short.
Overall review: Love it!
Brand Spanking New Black 2012 Toureg Executive TDI by Lisa in Wisconsin on 09/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Executive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Owner less then 1 year Exectutive TDI. Everything, Excellent Fuel Milage, Great Handling, Good acceleration, Superb/Excellent interior design, materials, and comfort. In short everything about this vehicle is Superb/Excellent.
Cons: Nothing, The amount of time I spend per day not being in this vehicle and enjoying it.
Overall review: Superb/Excellent vehicle in all catagories.
Move over Mercedes and BMW! by Georgette on 05/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Luxurious interior. TDI is great. Extremely comfortable. Handles like a sports car. Cool exhaust.
Cons: I wish it had more ground clearance like the previous models.
Overall review: Excellent value compared to Mercedes and BMW. I have owned the TDI for almost one year and no problems what so ever. My local dealer in Houston has treated me very well as compared to the Mercedes Dealer when I ownedf a ML. I love the room in the back seat. This SUV handles great and the interior is extremely comfortable and luxurious
Hidden Secret Great Value and Quality Truck by TJ Norman OK on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice SUV lots of bells and whistles and 400lbs of torque. Great build quality. VW dealer in Norman OK was very pleasant to work with. 3 years 36k covered service, 10 year 100k power train warranty. I traded an 08 E350 for the touareg tdi no regrets. I looked at the Mercedes M Class bluetec but could not stand the the Merc dealer's arrogance, they do not give you a courtesy car if your car is in the shop. I also looked at the BMW X5 diesel but did not like the lack of a spare wheel. Looked at the Acura MDX too much road noise and flimsy build quality. Finally I looked at the FX 35 which was a viable alternative but it had poor visibility and no diesel option.
Cons: Nothing about the car at this point will write another review in a couple of months. Higher diesel price.
Overall review: It is a very conservative well built truck that draws no attention and I like that, just like my other SUV the Subaru Tribeca.