2012 Jaguar XK Series

Be wary of slander and talk to a real owner by Tallone7 on 05/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XKR Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: To 'Yves in New York'. I have filed an offensive review claim against you with MSN. You obviously are a rogue manufacturer or Salesperson who is tired of losing deals to Jaguar XKR's. You claim the car is expensive, yet is is about 10-30k less than its peers and outperforms them in virtually every metric. You claim the car dings so easily, yet its aircraft aluminum structure is 300% stronger than steel, and 6X more door ding resistant. Hmm... You Give the cars interior and exterior a rating of 1 out of 10, yet you purchased the car? You had 2 prior lemon laws and then bought a 3rd? Hmmm... You mention Tata, yet it is still built in Castle Bromwich England and is and always has been Jaguar.
Cons: You claim the dealer "Charges you for everything" but the car comes with completely free scheduled maintenance. There would be no charge for anything. nothing at all. This blogger is a libleous liar who has an agenda of some kind. Also, I have not seen a single East Coast 'Lemon Law XK' in over 5 years. If it were ever deemed a legitimate lemon law, He would have received a total refund or a brand new car. MSN, please investigate. Email him and obtain his VIN # and I would be happy, no thrilled, to run its full service history and verify it is as he claims. My guess is that he drives a 14 year old Yugo and will not have one to provide. Just want to ensure accuracy for all parties concerned
Overall review: Hoinesty is the best Policy.
Fun,fast and stylish. by LT on 05/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XKR-S Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned corvettes,Bmw and SL550 before my 2010 Xk and 2012 XKR.The Xk/R are well beyond the others in quality,performance and comfort.The XK's get more looks than the others,always people around the car.probably only exceeded by masarti.neither have ever been in the shop other than routine service.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Simply outstanding car.
Real Smooth by Don in DC on 05/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XK Series, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the most wonderful car I have owned. I have owned four XKs. I have never taken anyone to the shop for anthing other than regular maintenance. NEVER. My XKR is my dream car
Cons: Lincoln has better electronics gadgets
Overall review: 9.0
Great car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XK Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Does everything with style and panache. Sounds great, turns heads everywhere.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: See pros
Finest REAL sportscar on the market today. by Tallone7 on 11/04/2011. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XKR Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its like dating a 26 year old super model, and she is genuinely into you. Thats how good this car makes me feel. The car is wicked fast, and ultra livable on a daily basis. A very rare combination these days.The technological interface is seamless and the best I have ever experienced. Not a single problem of any kind. rock solid, bank vault quiet with the top up and doesn't buffet me around with the top down. Could not be happier. Amazing car.
Cons: Hmmm, wish the back seat were a smidge bigger. Also wish I had waited for the 2012. I prefer the new headlights. Could care less about the new 550hp motor as this car is soooo fast I can hardly hang on the the steering wheel as it is. Also, it does not come from the factory with its own Blonde.
Overall review: Viceral and engaging car. At the end of the day, just too much car for everyday use. Thats not a bad thing, but this Jag really likes to be opened up, and I live in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago. Where am I going? Tollway jaunts and on off ramps are far too rare an occurance. Love the car, but next up might just be the 385hp std version. Need to perhaps get her out to a track and stretch her legs. I think it would do me some good. I guess what I am saying is that it is very ungratifying having to hold back all the time. Especially when the Porsche guys with there tiny little cars and 6 cylinder motors pull up next to me. Really? Are you serious??? You want to race??? Ha. Little Deuce Coupe.... You don't know what I got...