2012 Acura ZDX

Most fun driving a vehicle! by sfgiant on 10/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Acura ZDX 6-Spd AT w/Technology Package, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car has great power and excellent handling. I have driven it for about a year and a half and love every minute. Fun to drive. Everyone asks about it and love the look.
Cons: Rear backup senors and blind spot detection should be standard.
Overall review: Great car - critics are clueless!
the best sport suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/25/2013. Trim: 2012 Acura ZDX 6-Spd AT w/Advance Package, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handling ride quality
Cons: rear seat visibilty
Overall review: very good vehicle would buy again
The Greatest Crossover by Linda in South Carolina on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Acura ZDX 6-Spd AT w/Advance Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased this Acura ZDX in July of 2012. I previously owned a 2007 MDX. This is the greatest car I have ever owned! I absolutely love everything about it. It is a very smooth ride and handles like a dream.
Cons: none
Overall review: Great!
Best Car ! by Nilene on 05/22/2012. Trim: 2012 Acura ZDX 6-Spd AT w/Advance Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love this car, I have been looking to buy this car for 4 year. And finally I was able too.
Overall review: The Best car Acura has invented
Closest thing to a true "concept" car you can own and drive. by Steve on 12/30/2013. Trim: 2012 Acura ZDX 6-Spd AT w/Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned the ZDX for about 6 months. I have driven a little over 6000 miles. I give it an unqualified thumbs up. It is a joy to drive. It is quick, and it tracks and corners like it is reading the driver's mind. My wife and I are empty nesters, and it has all the storage and comfort we need for long trips. Many reviewers have been critical of the space to weight/size of the vehicle. But if that were the top criteria for car ownership, we would all be driving minivans. This car has style and it will not confuse you in the parking lot with a copy of itself everywhere you look. Acura/Honda is famous for its reliability, so you can have reliability along with exclusivity.
Cons: Rear window is Prius-like with a steep rake and a split view. It takes getting used to. The back-up camera is necessary in this car and it works well once you get used to using it instead of the review mirror.
Overall review: The "Super Handling All Wheel Drive" system makes this a 4 season performance sedan. The styling is fun, one car magazine said it was "SUV meets flying saucer." I like that reference, and my license plate frame reads, "Klaatu Barada Nickto."