2012 Scion iQ

2012 Scion iQ Prices
2012 Scion iQ Fuel Economy
Our little Toot&Scoot by Andy - Newton Falls, Ohio on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Scion iQ 3-Door Hatchback AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a great small car. There is plenty of room up front for two adults. My wife and I are retired and this is a perfect car for the two of us. With the back seats down you can easily put in two regulation size golf bags, with golf shoes and, a small cooler. The A/C cools the car quickly and the heater warms the car quickly.The sound system is great and fills the car with a clear, good quality sound. Getting onto a freeway is a breeze and the car has really good pick-up. The ride is comfortable and there is a really good "road feel" to the car. The turning radius is incredible and gives "turning on a dime" a new meaning.
Cons: I don't like other cars getting up on my tail, as they try to look at the Nameplate to see what kind of car I am driving. But, I guess that goes with owing a new, cool looking car.
Overall review: This is a great little car. Perfect for two people, or, for someone with a small family. If you are retired and looking for a fun car, this is a car that is worth a close look. Great gas milage, sporty looks, and good handling makes this car worth the money.
Almost 40 mpg and fun! by Boomer from Texas on 03/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Scion iQ 3-Door Hatchback AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We just completed a 300 mile round trip in a pouring rain, and strong wind gusts. The IQ wasn't pushed around, as I had expected. There was a touch of wind noise from time to time, but no leaks. It feels as if you are in a much larger vehicle. It is, as my wife says, adorable. We went with the fancy wheels,spoiler, and fog lights. The color, Hot Lava, is really nice.
Cons: We took our daughter shopping. With the items we purchased and the extra passenger, the vehicle was full. I miss the glove box,also.
Overall review: If I didn't need a truck, I would most likely by another one for myself.
Get a spark! by Greatcars on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Scion iQ 3-Door Hatchback AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything
Overall review: I should have waited for the Chevy Spark with MyLink
I love my Scion iQ by Charles on 05/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Scion iQ 3-Door Hatchback AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the overall appearance and ease of driving this vehicle. It may be small but it feels like a large car when you get in the driver's seat. The controls are all within reach and easy to operate. I am still amazed when I step out and see how small it is. The gas milage is fantastic. It sounds great and has a lot of pep and zip and a contemporary look. I feel like I have stepped into the future.
Cons: I haven't had it long enough to dislike anything about it so far. I am relatively short so I have a bit of a problem judging the front end when I park because it has a deep dash board. So far everything has been good.
Overall review: I am retired so this is a great car for me to run errands and do my day to day activities. I love this car and give it an excellent rating for its ease to operate and overall appearance. It sounds good, runs good and looks good. I don't go into shock when I fill up the gas tank. I live in a small town so this car is perfect for me.
Very pleased with my iQ by Monica A. from Calgary on 04/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Scion iQ 3-Door Hatchback AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Stylish, comfortable, plenty of space inside despite it's small stature.
Cons: A little noisy on hard acceleration.
Overall review: I am really happy with my iQ. I like it a lot better than the other cars that are similar and am glad I chose it over them. I think the design (inside and out) is great and it has a lot of pep. :-) Great to park too.