2012 Lincoln Navigator

the ultimate beast by navigator which navigates us to the right way on 04/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the safety , the comfort, the style
Cons: actually i dont like the brake lights
Overall review: the best suv ever
Dont do it. I wish I didnt. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/16/2013. Trim: 2012 Lincoln Navigator 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: More bad than good
Cons: Power Running Board issues, Air Suspension issues, Lots of clunks and rattles, Poor ride for such a luxury SUV
Overall review: Never been more disappointed with a vehicle. My Platinum was $65,000+. Car has plenty of creature comforts. Unfortunately Ive had problems with almost all of them. Sync system is awful. Same can be said for the navigation. Air Suspension has already been replaced once. Same can be said with the power running boards. The Navigator dosent just look like a truck, it drives like one too. I would stay away.
My best Vehicle ever!!! by VJ%20Texas on 07/08/2013. Trim: 2012 Lincoln Navigator, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The way it handles/I get above the gas mileage, I get 16 miles per gallona
Cons: I haven't found any dislike of my 2008 Navigator
Overall review: I love to drive this SUV, I really would not want anything but a Navigator.
Beauty Plus a Useful Vehicle by Nancy on 10/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln Navigator 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling and performance, I enjoy driving this vehicle. This is my second navigator and the hauling capacity is the greatest feature along with it's great looks.
Cons: None
Overall review: Total satisfaction
Best ride for a truck by Grant from Maryland on 08/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln Navigator 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this vehicle is just made well !! Rides better than any of its competators by far have used it on many long trips. Do not understand why dealer do not stock, had to order special.
Cons: The only thing to dislike is the initial cost
Overall review: Love the ride and the idea height to load packages. The keyless entry is wonderful when your hands are full and is a real blessing if you travel with a pet in hot weather and want to eat and leave your car ac on for the pet.