2012 Audi Q5

Sports car disquised as a great luxury SUV. by Kevin in Pennsylvania on 10/08/2011. Trim: 2012 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engine performance and fuel economy. Steering feel. Crisp shifting transmission. Ride & handling combination. Excellent premium sound system.
Cons: Wish Audi offered splash guards for the S-Line, which I have. Called them about it and they said they are working on it. Multimedia Interface works well, but a touch screen would be a nice enhancement.
Overall review: Engine performance is strong and smooth at all engine speeds. The 6-speed automatic is the best shifting transmission I have ever owned. Suspension damping is optimized for handling while still giving a comfortable ride. Steering feel is excellent. Bang & Olufsen is a must have and my wife tells everyone that it is the best car stereo she ever heard. Fit and finish is perfect inside and out. Just finished a 500 mile drive through Ohio & Pennsylvania and averaged 26.1 MPG on a new engine.
Q5 Love by Q5 driver from OR on 03/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have only owned it for about 2 weeks but absolutely love the car. We looked at the Volvo XC60, Lexus RX350 and the Audi was the vehicle we chose. They were all good cars, but the Audi was the most fun to drive and (subjectively) was the most quiet ride. Closing the doors feels like shutting them on a vault. The MMI system is a bit bewildering but we are gradually mastering it. The MMI busyness is a small price to pay for the overall fit, finish and feel of the Q5
Cons: At this point, none
Overall review: There are a number of very good cars in this class. The Volvo we looked at was a close second, but the Audi Q5 just felt like the best fit for us. Acceleration is almost instantaneous and very smooth. The B&O sound system is well worth the price especially when combined with the overall quietness of the ride. It is pricey when you compare it to some of the mid range crossovers like the Murano, Venza and Equinox, but the difference is worth the cost of admission. I have had cars before that I liked, but never one that I just adore like this one.
Love my Q5 by Lisa, Champaign, IL on 10/25/2011. Trim: 2012 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just got my 2012 Q5 2 weeks ago (had ordered it in June) and it was worth the wait! They can be a bit hard to find, but I like that I am not like everyone else and drving a Lexus or BMW SUV! Sleek and stylish on the outside and the interior is beautiful. The B&O sound system is incredible and I also have the navagation package which adds alot of nice features. If you can, also get the auto lock feature - it is wonderful. It drives and handles well. I like that many of the controls can be managed from the steering wheel as well as on the console. Surprising roomy inside for a smaller SUV - the back seat has plenty of leg room.
Cons: So far haven't found anything to not like.
Overall review: Saw a Q5 up at the Chicago Auto Show back in 2009 and out of all the cars there told my husband that this was the make and model I wanted. Again, worth the wait...
Best overall car for me by Seattle Audi Guy on 06/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful. Fun to drive. Functional.
Cons: The side mirrors are too big. The back shelf on the hatch can rattle at times.
Overall review: I LOVE this car. This is my favorite car to date.
Good solid quality car with lots of features by Spike from Seattle on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Adjustable rear seat position Back up camera system Sound system - multiple options for Mp3 music - SD cards, Ipod, CD
Cons: Unusual and very heavy spare wheel
Overall review: The interior of this car is very quiet and comfortable and exudes a quality finish. Great sound system. The car handles very well and gives a smooth ride. Nice feature is the adjustable rear seat position which increases trunk space. Good access in and out of the rear seat with wide opening doors. Access to the trunk is easy through the rear passenger door as well as the rear entry. Very nice styling. Superb brakes. MMI and Navigator is much easier to use than I had been led to believe from reviews written by professional reviewers. Rear visibility better than expected.