2012 Volvo XC90

2012 Volvo XC90 Prices
2012 Volvo XC90 Fuel Economy
Comfortable SUV by Luxury owner From Lake Saint Louis on 07/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2 Premier Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Purchased the SUV 2/2012 and it just turned 10,000 miles. I enjoy this vehicle with the comfort and ease of driving.
Cons: This vehicle was delivered with a severe oil leak. This should have been caught by the factory QA or at least by the dealer prior to delivery. The leak was fixed and now no complaints.
Overall review: So far I have completely enjoyed my 2012 XC90. I recommend this SUV to anyone interested.
A Really Nice Vehicle by JC from RVA on 09/27/2013. Trim: 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2 Premier Plus AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: After driving stripped down company vehicles for 30+ years, I told myself that I would get a really nice car to drive after I retired - and the Volvo XC-60 was it. We have had this vehicle since October, 2011 when we picked it up at the Volvo factory delivery center in Sweden. After driving 3600 miles over 6 weeks in Europe, it was shipped back to the US. Now (September, 2013), we have over 36,000 miles on it and have not had the first problem. The car has been great, driving it has been fun, and it gets relatively decent mileage (averaging 25-26 mpg).
Cons: Navigating the in-vehicle navigation system is a bit "clunky" and requires a safety acknowledgement to to be Ok'ed every time the vehicle navigation system is used; but otherwise the controls are fine.
Overall review: Great car, with very impressive safety features. We hope to keep it a very long time.
Test Driver
The Ultimate Volvo by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/16/2013. Trim: 2012 Volvo XC90.
Pros: The way it holds the road.
Cons: None
Overall review: I love this car!!