2012 Volkswagen Beetle

the exotic beetle by the sign guy - humacao, pr. on 01/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its, a head turner very strong goin up hills, very roomi for me that im 6'2'' plenty of head and leg room and huge trunk the bluethooth for answering calls is an excellent feature. it handles and ride is mutch softer than a porsche it looks like a porsche and performs very close to one. excelent gas millage 29mph for 5 cilinder car
Cons: the only thing i would add would be that the engine roars a little bit more when you step on the gas, its to quiet.
Overall review: its a great choice i was looking to get a new car for 4 months i tried all mercedes, bmw, fiats, pontiac ect. and in none i had the head end leg room i have in this car plus its head turner.
The Best! by Buggin on 06/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5L w/Sunroof Sound & Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Big difference! Quick, Comfy, Roomy, Fun, Fender sound is the best out there! Most of all its still a Beetle.
Cons: None!
Overall review: I would buy it again and again, have had many in the past and this one is our favorite, Sun, Sound and Nav, If you are looking for something that is your average daily car?? This isn't it. The Beetle is the cure for being board with your car.
A lot of car for the $$$$ by Megamate from San Diego on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0T Turbo w/Sunroof Sound & Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased the Turbo model with Sunroof and Nav. This car is amazing to drive and the new styling is what turned my head. After driving the new Beetle, I was sold!!! The handling and performance feels like your in a Audi TT or a Porsche but with such a better ride and a better priceline. Volkswagen has a winner here. I'm currently getting around 25 MPG and that's with combination driving, City and Highway.
Cons: I really can't think of anything I dislike about it.Maybe it could have air cooled seats.
Overall review: I would recommend driving this car before buying your next car just to see what I'm talking about. I think you'll be surprised by how it perform's. I was!!
VW has put the fun of ownership back in the Beetle. by Happy owner in San Diego on 10/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Beetle Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a great car to drive. The only other car I have had in the last 30 years that was nearly as much fun was a Corvette. The car rides great and handles like a sports car. The auto/manual 6 speed transmission allows the convenience of an auto but also the fun/handling of a manual for hill climbing and braking. The estetics of the car inside and out are wonderful as is the attention to detail. The solid Germany engineering/manufacturing is evident both in looks and use. Mine is black on black and is beautiful.
Cons: I have a continuing problem with the gas gage not registering full upon fillup but VW assures me they will get it fixed. The service department has been top rate on taking care of the minor problems.
Overall review: Wonderful car.
The Flash Forward Beetle by Groovy grandma in Florida!!! on 05/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Volkswagen Beetle Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love it love it love it. This car now is a lot faster and soo much fun to drive. Love the Stuart Volkswagon service dept.
Cons: Front seat movement loved the other earlier models.as you pulled the lever and the seat rolled forward.
Overall review: Perfect for me and I get a lot of questions and attention driving this VW Beetle 2012