2012 Jeep Liberty

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Awesome Jeep 4x4!!! by ColoradoBoy on 03/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Liberty Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The excellent four-wheel drive system, coupled with Jeep's traction and electronic stability control, make the vehicle unstoppable on trails and on snow/ice-laden roads. The Infinity sound system is fantastic! In addition, the ride and handling of this vehicle are impressive for its size and chassis.
Cons: The antique PowerTech V6 and four speed automatic transmission are nothing to write-home about, as they have been used in the liberty for roughly a decade. Fuel economy is rather poor in the city, but I knew this would be the case prior to purchasing the vehicle.
Overall review: Overall, I am extremely happy with my Liberty. Thanks to Jeep's cash incentives and dealership discounts, the price of this new vehicle was a bargain. The ride and handling of the liberty are fantastic for a truck-based SUV... and I can't understand why it receives such a bad rap in this department. I traded in my 2006 Ford Fusion SEL V6 for this thing and have no regrets. This truck is packed with technology and provides excellent quality and refinement for a rugged, trail-rated Jeep! Oh yes, and this truck can also tow 5,000 LBS... I would love to see a cute ute, crossover, minivan, etc. accomplish all of the above tasks and still yield great driving dynamics on pavement!
Excellent little 4X4 by Leslie, Michigan on 02/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling, finish, and ride of this vehicle.
Cons: I dislike the gas mileage - 15 city, 20 highway. This needs to improve. I also dislike the lack of guts when it comes to quick acceleration. If you put the pedal to the floor, you will just burn a lot of gas and get nowhere. If you accelerate more moderately, it moves very well.
Overall review: I went from a Grand Cherokee to a Liberty. Mostly what I notice is the somewhat smaller interior. Other than that, I really like this Jeep. It looks great and rides very well. i would also say it is much quieter than my 2004 GC was. I love the small chrome touches on the interior and the standard seat is very comfortable - I should know, I drive two hours a day. I love the "shift on the fly" four wheel drive and I have no trouble getting through snow or slick roads, which is exactly why I chose this vehicle. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a 4x4.
2012 Jeep Liberty is an excellent value for the money. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, comfort, room and most of all at 3000 rebate value. I am getting 20 combined MPG.
Cons: Lack of power
Overall review: I like this vehicle's ride, comfort size and drivability.
2012 Jeep Liberty Arctic by Sean from Rain city on 01/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have the Arctic Edition, the interior is very comfortable and well made. The touch screen Garmin navigation is great and the 40 gig hard drive is awesome to store all my songs and pics., It also has a great sound system w/ subwoofer. It's acceleration and handling are very good. Offroad it is great especially in the snow. The exterior is very clean all white w/ black rims.
Cons: My only con is the engine, I use to have a Durango w/ Hemi and it doesn't even compare to the Durango's power, but obviously if your getting a Jeep it's a offroad vehicle not a street rod.
Overall review: It's a great smaller Suv for daily use w/ the convenience of offroad capabilities.
2012 Jeep Liberty by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/01/2013. Trim: 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Simple, Rugged, Excellent 4-Wheel Drive, Comfortable, Safe
Cons: Poor Fuel Economy, 4 Speed Automatic
Overall review: This is my 2nd Jeep Liberty, and the 12th Jeep in my family. We have never had any issues with our Jeeps and have always loved that they would make it through any winter that was thrown at them. Time has only improved this ability. The current 2012 Jeep Liberty is really unbelievably good at going through nasty stuff. The command trac 4-wheel drive and the electronic differential locks mean that almost anywhere you point it, it will go. Jeep has done an excellent job with their traction control system, it is extremely proficient at mimicing actual mechanical lockers and keeping you moving. As good as the 4x4 system is, is as annoyingly bad as the transmission is. This 4 speed is a nightmare on anything resembling a hill, it hunts for gears and will force you to lock out overdrive with the tow/haul button to avoid the constant shifting. The engine is bulletproof, as proven by my first liberty...but the liberty is a big girl and she likes to drink. Get a gas card.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next