2012 Jaguar XJ Series

Fun Ride by Chi Town Jag Owner on 05/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XJL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love driving this car. The handling and acceleration are excellent and road noise is at a minmum except for when you rev your own engine.
Cons: Storage in this car could be better. The side storage compartments are tiny, the middle console is small, and the trunk though wide could be a bit taller. Being in the midwest, the rear wheel drive in the snow was abysmal. Need AWD.
Overall review: If you are looking for a head turner that is fun to drive then this is it!
Jaguar XJL has won me over by Frank, Long Island, New York on 11/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XJL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is one terrific vehicle. I purchased the XJL (extended version) I test drove the Mercedes S550 and The BMW 750 (hard ride) and without question this vehicle won me over with the exceptional quiet ride, great acceleration and surpurb handling. Sitting in this vehicle is like sitting in your favorite lounge chair. The only drawback is a slow response to the dashboard menu. I can live with it. I have had more compliments about this vehicle than any other vehicle I have owned.
Cons: Dashboard control menu is slow.
Overall review: If you are in the market for a luxury vehicle that will not disappoint you then this is the car. I purchased the XJL with the chrome package and it is a headturner.
The most delightful luxury performance sedan. by Boca Raton Jag driver. on 09/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XJ, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great performance and handling, smooth ride, exquisite interior, head-turning exterior styling and a real sense of occasion every time I take it out. Great value for money with loaded equipment and a low sticker price compared with rivals.
Cons: Smaller interior than competitors unless you opt for the long-wheelbase variant.
Overall review: I really love driving this car. My other car is a 2005 XJ L and I like the contrast between the traditional 2005 and the cutting edge modernity of the 2012. There is less trunk and rear-seat space than in most rivals, and the touch screen is a little slower, but these are minor matters to me. What is important to me is that this car saved me more than $20k over a comparably equipped Mercedes S550 or BMW 750i and drives and looks much better than either.
"Big Cat Roars" by Big Easy on 02/23/2013. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XJ, Owned 1 year.
Pros: There are few sedans that can make head turns like this one, the drivers area is as elegant as anything made and looks like a cockpit, This car just wants to go fast and is very responsive, like it's name suggests. For a sedan of its size its agile and sticks to the road extremely well. If you like compliments I strongly suggest this vehicle..a true pleasure to drive. From the moment you start the engine it purrs like a 'big cat' and you can tell you have something special as soon as you hit the pedal.
Cons: The trunk area could be a bit bigger but its not a decision maker, if you need storage room, get an SUV..
Overall review: I believe it is the nicest overall sedan on the road and its performance takes a back seat to nothing!
Getting There in Regal Style by NDL on 02/18/2013. Trim: 2012 Jaguar XJL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, quality, standard range of features including wide variety of wood trim, power, plush and luxe interior, quietness and delivery without problems.
Cons: The GPS system could use improvement, especially with regard to the tagging of favorites, and working in conjunction with bluetooth phones for address/destination input.
Overall review: If you are more than satisfied with cookie-cutter automobiles then this is NOT the car you. If you want forward styling, sportscar handling and the best seats I've ever had the pleasure to be cradled in, then this is a car you should seriously consider. This will make getting there more than half of the fun!!