2012 Kia Sportage

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Love my KIA.....! by AJ in Miami on 03/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sportage EX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Traded in a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 with a V8. Bought the 2012 Signal Red AWD EX model with the UVO system. Love the improved mileage over the Jeep, love the looks, love the interior, love the handling, love the car. Also my first time being a foreign car and couldn't be happier. Took some getting used to the slower acceleration but the mileage pay off is worth it. I would have loved to get the SX with the turbo but there were none in Florida nor some of the other nearby states that I looked at.
Cons: I have only one con for this vehicle and that is that, for me, the position of the steering weel is a little uncomfortable. I wish a could lower it a notch or so lower from where it can go now. I like to hold the wheel while resting my elbows on both the console and the door arm rests. With the steering positions I can get my arms always seem to be floating in the air.
Overall review: This is the only SUV/Crossover that I could find that swayed me away from another Jeep. There aren't many around in Miami so it turns heads a lot. I started out looking at the Sorento but the Sportage caught my eye. KIA seems to have made some great changes, Most of their vehicle offerings are very attractive and well priced.
An Amazing Crossover Choice! I Love It! by Mark from New Jersey on 05/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sportage EX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about my Sportage! I have never been happier with a vehicle before. I have an EX with all options except the Nav system and I couldn't be happier. I'm tall and have a ton of head and leg room, the UVO integrated audio system is amazing and the seats are roomy and comfortable. The ride is smooth and controlled. Everyone who rides in it or even sees it is impressed by the ride and styling. The moonroof is large and a great option. The controls on the steering wheel are easy to navagate, as are the phone/radio/SIRIUS controls on the touchscreen. The heated seats are a plus, as is the cooling driver's seat! I've had to use it a few times already. I am very happy!
Cons: N/A
Overall review: The Sportage is an excellent alternative to many of the crossover vehicles that are out there. The vehicle has unique styling and doesn't look like every other car that is on the market. After using a lot of online tools to build my own vehicle and test driving quite a few vehicles, you can't beat the options you get for the price. The same options on other vehicles are thousands more. I would recommend spending a little more and getting the AWD, leather, moonroof, etc., you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend the Sportage! You can't go wrong.
A Best and Must Buy!! by NormLee from Pittsburgh on 01/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sportage SX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We have the 2012 Sportage GDS-Turbo and it drives like a sportscar!!! This is the first car that my wife and I have owned that we BOTH love. The heated leather seats come in handy here in Pittsburgh when it is cold outside. Our choices were between this and Cadilliac SRX; they are very similar in style but VERY different in price. I would recommend this vehicle to....EVERYONE!
Cons: NONE!!
Overall review: From the panoramic sun/moon roof to the 18" alloy wheels this car is amazing. Very reasonably priced and handles like dream. The Bluetooth enabled phone system allows easy handsfree and safe talking. The voice command navigation system means you will never get lost while the rear assist parking camera ensures you can fit into any spot. I suggest you run out and purchase one as soon as possible!
Love my Sportage by Storm25 on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sportage EX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I was looking to buy the SX Turbo (after owning a Chevy Equinox which sucked when it came to acceleration) but decided to go with the EX AWD instead, with the EX Premium package of course. I'm totally in love! For a 4 cylinder it packs quite a punch and it's quite deceiving... it looks small from the outside, but it's very roomy on the inside.
Cons: Absolutely nothing. The only thing I wish it had would be the power button to close in the external mirrors, which my husband has on his 2012 Kia Rio. The mirrors in my Sportage I have to close manually, but that's ok by me.
Overall review: If you don't own one yet, go and get one. If the car alone doesn't convince you then the 10yr, 100,000 mile warranty will. Worth every penny.
Built SOLID & FUN TO DRIVE.. by Alikcee on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sportage LX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Built SOLID, Excellent Performance & Fun to drive
Cons: None
Overall review: Got this sportage 2012 in Signal red. I trade in my Ford explorer V8 . I can't tell the difference, this baby just keep going zoom zoom zoom up up the hill with no problem. I love my New brand KIA Sportage, It's very fun to drive. Will save me from going to the gas pump..The audio package was awesome. Quality quality quality...First time I bought Foreigners car , I am very pleased & happy buying this small SUV..Very stylish..Love it, love it, love it !!!!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next