2012 Dodge Avenger

2012 Dodge Avenger Prices
2012 Dodge Avenger Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Fantastic car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Avenger SXT Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 2012 SXT Plus model, Awesome car! I like everything about it! The first car I have ever owned that from any angle, the look/design is perfect! Check it out!
Cons: None
Overall review: Powerful, great looking design, beautiful interior w/high quality materials.
Luxury on a budget by Tonya on 08/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Avenger SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling is awesome in this vehicle, turns like a smaller car, rides like a cloud and it brakes like an more expensive vehicle. I have the Blackberry Pearl and the paint is just beautiful. Its gorgeous for my tastes, yet masculate enough my husband isn't embarrassed to sit behind the wheel. The rear seats are very roomy. ALL the seats are very comfortable, controls are easy access from a driver's or front passenger's access. Plenty of storage room, leg room (both front and back).The air conditioning is remarkably efficient and I strongly reccomend the "climate control" feature~ My car is a comfy 72 degrees even at 117degrees outside! Finally, the car is just simply stylish!
Cons: The rear has a blind spot on each side if you look behind you. Dodge has compensated for this with HUGE side mirrors that truly give you a wrap-around view. It took some getting used to, but shortly after driving it I had it mastered. There is a power curve at about 50mph as it shifts into 6th gear with the 2.8L engine, meaning you will feel a modest lag in excelleration at that speed until you reach about 55mph. then that last gear kicks in and VAROOM! It is also very peppy in town at low speeds.
Overall review: I LOVE THIS VEHICLE!! The more I drive it the more I love everything about it. If you get this vehicle (and I strongly suggest you do) read the manual or watch the included DVD as it will explain the nifty features included.
Avenger by Joe from Pgh. on 07/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Avenger R/T, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Like the styling of the car and the gas milage. getting 23-24 mpg in the city and got between 32-34 on a long distance trip.
Cons: Have a problem with water leaking from the trunk latch after heavy rain. Dealer is working on finding how it gets there. Trunk room is small. Can't hold 4 sets of golf clubs for golf trips.
Overall review: I actually have 2 a 2011 that my wife drives and my 2012. Got good deals and 0% on both. Hated trading my Impala in but have grown to love this care just as much
The Avenger Adventure by Rustynail from Atwood on 07/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Avenger SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet comfortable riding, fast pickup with the v-6 engine, roomy interior, excellent stereo system
Cons: None
Overall review: Car purchased new, was inpressed on body style, blue paint design, drove unit with impressive handling, comfortable roominess both front and rear seats. Dealer went out of there way on any questions that arose, and finally on purchasing this car. My hat is off to them!!
Style and quality are back with great looks by Razorbackcpl on 02/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Avenger SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great on fuel mileage, looks sharp, rides great, glad we bought it.
Cons: None
Overall review: Highly recommend this car
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next