2012 Dodge Caliber

cheap chic by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Caliber, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: a very smooth drive, nice interior and exterior
Cons: the cup holders are taking up the leg room for the rear middle seat which i did not notice when i bought it. other than that nothing.
Overall review: overall, affordable, stylish, enough room for a family of five to get around in.
2012 Dodge Caliber: Great cross between the SUV and a station wagon by Liz 93030 on 02/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Caliber SXT Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I wrecked my 2003 Jeep Liberty. The big drawback to the Jeep Liberty is the GAS USAGE. It averaged 18 to 22 on the highway. So, I started an online search for a 2012 with decent mileage, yet made in the USA. I found the 2012 Dodge Caliber. Tungsten steel/black striped inside.. Without dealer add-ons: $18,000. Cheaper than the Liberty at $22,925 to start. EST package took the price to $22,950.00. (P.S. There is a cooler for four cans in the glove compartment!!!)
Cons: I don't like how much it looks like a station wagon.
Overall review: So, here I am in a car that is a cross between an SUV and a station wagon. I'm still pleased. I have the mileage I want 28/32, and a VERY responsive car.
LOVE MY 4 CYLINDER VEHICLE by nifty61 on 11/16/2011. Trim: 2012 Dodge Caliber SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am tall, so it was important for me to be able to sit and drive a vehicke with leg and head room comfortably, which is what this vehicle has. I find it to be comfortale and handles easily. I like both the interior and exterior very much, and I am also enjoying the features such and the UCONNECT. Coming from a 6 cylinder vehicle to this 4 cylinder, I am enjoying the betty gas milage which is good..
Cons: At this time isn't anything that I dislike about this vehicle.
Overall review: MY overall reivew would be a 9. I would recommend this vehicle to someone else.
Granny Mobile it be.... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Caliber SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought mine several months ago, went from an Avenger to this one, enjoy the taller head room, the body hugging seats, the handling is smoother than expected, and it is quick when you need it.
Cons: I do find that it is a little jerky at acceleration and compared to my Avenger it does not get the same gas mileage in town.
Overall review: Overall I am enjoying it, I had wanted to get one when they first came out and was going to trade my Dakota for one but couldn't at that time get the deal I wanted, now that I have grandkids and needed a slightly larger with good gas mileage vehicle I am very pleased with my choice and would recommend highly.
average at best by CHemingway on 05/27/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Caliber SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of room inside, handles nice
Cons: When you have to replace tires be prepared to shell out some do the 17 inch tire ranges between 160.00 to 200.00 per tire! gas mileage could be alot better for the 4 cyclinder
Overall review: Out of 10, I would give this at best a 6.