2012 Chrysler 200

2012 Chrysler 200 Prices
2012 Chrysler 200 Fuel Economy
Imported from Detroit give it look by freddybear from Hayward, WI on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Chrysler 200 Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The interior is fantastic looking, I like the front and side windows being acoustic laminated. This makes the cabin really quit. I have the 2.4 engine to me I have enough power to move as fast as I need to. I had 18" wheels put on with 50 series Goodyear Eagles. This is a good option for me. I get nothing but good comments on the exterior styling and what Chrysler has done to make this car look better.
Cons: None as of now.
Overall review: Fun to drive.
Dangerous Vehicle by Tanya on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Chrysler 200 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: MANY of these cars staul while in drive, they must be put in part and restarted, very dangerous! Chrystler is aware of the problem but refuses to be honest and recall or replace them.
Cons: MANY of these cars staul while in drive, they must be put in part and restarted, very dangerous! Chrystler is aware of the problem but refuses to be honest and recall or replace them.
Overall review: MANY of these cars staul while in drive, they must be put in part and restarted, very dangerous! Chrystler is aware of the problem but refuses to be honest and recall or replace them.
Outstanding Domestic Mid-Siae by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Chrysler 200 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: One of the best Chrysler's I've owned (have had 5 others in the past. Excellent build quality. Powerful engine (V-6) and highly rated GPS/Satellite/Audio system. Handling is far above foreign competitors.
Cons: Would like to see power passenger seat.
Overall review: Please disregard Consumer Reports and other owners who can't spell when describing this vehicle. Drive it, compare to other domestic and import offerings, and see for yourself. I recently took a 600 mile trip through Colorado mountains (I own a 2012 200 S) and averaged 32 MPG. I was not babying this car. It powers through corners and speeds up 8% grade mountain passes. This is my favorite car in a 40 year lifetime of many domestic and off-shore brands.
Worthy upgrade by Dwayne from New York on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Chrysler 200 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a wonderful car. The 200 S sedan is great to drive and comes with a nice array of standard features. The 3.5 V6 engine is strong, smooth, and responsive. The sports suspension hugs the road. I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend this car to anyone who is looking to spend 20k less than similar cars with a perceived sexier name on the tail. The technology upgrades are great and I love the anolog clock, just classic.
Cons: So far no cons.
Overall review: I traded in my 2010 Sebring for the 2012 200 S and got a great deal and a great car. I was sold on European/Japanese sports sedans for years but I am all in on Chrysler now.
200S Proves the Pundits Wrong by JC from Pittsburgh on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Chrysler 200 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Superior handling, V6 Power, quiet and very comfortable ride. Stereo system with XM, GPS, Bluetooth, hands free control for media center.
Cons: So far, nothing. I can't say that the V-6 "torque steer" is very noticeable or bothersome despite what others may have reported.
Overall review: I started my new car search using the ratings found at this site and others. Drove the Sonata, Optima, Camry, and Accord. I really liked the Optima and the Sonata's styling, interior finish, etc. But I was not excited about the handling (Optima is a little better) and their standard engine was minimally adequate. To upgrade the Kia or Hyundai to the more powerful turbo engine put the price above the budget I had set. So I decided to check out the 200S with the 3.6L V6. To my surprise, not only did the 200S have much more power, it was quieter, better handling and simply more fun to drive than any of the other cars I had test driven. So much for the pundit's opinions. Even, better yet, the 200S had all of the above, plus a power sunroof, all the standard power accessories, the media center with XM radio, Bluetooth Voice commands, and GPS all for about $5,000 less than the competition was offering the same amenities.