1994 Isuzu Rodeo

1994 Isuzu Rodeo pictures are not available
1994 Isuzu Rodeo Prices
1994 Isuzu Rodeo Fuel Economy
Tough as Nails! by Jeep Doctor on 02/12/2012. Trim: 1994 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Tough as nails! Comfortable, handle's very well, plenty of leg room in front and rear seats, efficient, and plenty of power.
Cons: That its not available in the US anymore.
Overall review: If you can find it, buy it. Low miles a plus, you will enjoy it longer. My father in laws had Over 300k miles, ran like a clock.
My favorite car ever. I'll never sell it! by Josh in Salt Lake City on 04/21/2008. Trim: 1994 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I bought this 94 in 99, with 77000 miles on it. It now has 170,000 and has been doing great. I've really beaten this SUV up, but it keeps on going! I've replaced the clutch, the radiator, power window actuators and a few other things, but it just keeps going and going and going. I plan to keep this car for another 100,000 miles!
Cons: Like everyone says, no cup holders. Lame. Also, I've repaired a few too many window actuators for my liking. My gas mileage in it isn't fantastic, and I'd like a little more power when I step on the gas. But hey, it's 14 years old, what do you expect? The chrome on the outside looked good, but it is severely cracking and peeling off now. I plan to rip it all off, sand it down, and spray truck bed liner over it. In its defense, I was late on too many oil changes, and my wife drove 50 miles on an overheating engine before she pulled over. Like I said, I've given it a pretty good beating, but it keeps on going!
Overall review: If you can find one that's been well taken care of, with reasonable mileage, I think it's an excellent car for someone on a budget, or someone getting an inexpensive car for a high schooler or college student.
Thanks for the hand me down Dad! by Dan from Springfield, Mass on 12/06/2005. Trim: 1994 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Strenth and Reliablity is the best of ALL trucks - Yet Rides as comfortable as some of today's best sedan's!
Cons: No Cupholders :(
Overall review: I originally had a '92 Rodeo which was basically stolen and left for dead. I loved my truck and was bound to get another as soon as I could get the funds together. My wife and I purchased an Acura sedan simply because we needed to get around - but we needed something bigger and I had my eyes on another '92 Rodeo until... My father (who happens to have a '94 Rodeo) realized what I about to do and offered to trade me his Rodeo for the Acura. He has had his since 2003 - and has kept it very well maintained. He has made round trips from MA to FL in the Rodeo about 7 times and has not failed him once. Quite honesty, I feel so guilty trading him for the Acura but he says I need it more than he does since he lives in FL and I still live in MA. There is NO truck out there that is as solid as the Rodeo. Aside from regular maintenance, the Rodeo doesn't put any damper on your wallet. And as for space? I have 4 kids, one of which is 6ft and we all fit nicely! I love my Rodeo!
the best suv I have ever owen by sheba on 05/03/2005. Trim: 1994 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: everthing
Cons: the price of the parts
Overall review: I would and will buy another Rodeo when I buy A new auto
best little suv by okie on 10/01/2004. Trim: 1994 Isuzu Rodeo S 2WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: 160300 and its a 4 cel and still going&going
Overall review: the best by for the money !