2012 Dodge Charger

2012 Dodge Charger Prices
2012 Dodge Charger Fuel Economy
the ultimat car. by kevin, olean ny on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Charger R/T RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the only car that fit my wife and I, for hours of travel.
Cons: I wish it were lighter. the hemi likes gas
Overall review: I like the car a lot, by far the best of all cars, I've owned, out of 32 .
Leaving the competiion in the dust! by G Larson from Bitburg, Germany on 04/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Charger SE RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought the SE model with a few extras to include the 8 speed automatic transmission, and by far the best car I have ever owned. The exterior and the interior are outstanding! The car does cause a lot of people to turn their heads and stare for awhle. I currently live in Germany and am able to drive the car faster on their highways (autobahns) then I could in the States and it is nothing but a very comfertable and smooth ride. Even when the car shifts gears you do not really notice it and the gas milage is outstanding. It is easy to get to 100 mph here and not even feel it. I picked up the car from the port in northern Germany and loved the 325+ mile drive back home.
Cons: None
Overall review: If you have a family, this is the car to get. It is a great 4-door sedan for the family without the "family-Mayberry" dreaded look, and being a guy, that was a look I was dreading and did not want. It has outstanding features and I love the aggresive sports look exterior design. I am always looking for a reason the drive the car. The interior features are outstanding and the lighting for the instruament panel is relaxing to the eyes. I love the size of the vehicle and am looking forward to taking many road trips with the car. Being in Germany, I am able to experiance the true and full power of the Charger on a regualar basis on the highways. Dodge has really stepped up their game by creating this outstanding car and is great to see a great car such as this can be created and produced by and American company. Heads will surely turn and stare as you drive by. I would highly recommend this car. I truly love and enjoy this car.
Amazing by The Ghost on 05/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Charger R/T RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the RT Max which has everything you could ever want in a car as far as "bells and whistles" I feel like I own the road when driving this car. A beautiful machine inside and out.
Cons: None
Overall review: Head turner. If you want a car that has performance and looks to match. This is the car for you.
SXT Plus RWD - Unmatched Balance of Performance and Practicality by TheCarGuy on 09/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Charger SXT RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling-aggressive,real head turner,tail lights at night=other-worldly;Interior-nearly Top quality with loaded luxury features,roomy for 5 adults; lots of scope for mods inside and out; The 8-speed auto tran is just a marvel of engineering. It's almost undetectable while shifting and the car just glides at higher gears resulting in an outrageous mpg for such a car. The 8.4 inch infotainment display-literally center of attraction inside and very intuitive. Great sounds system (Rallye package). Great handling on curves with 20" wheels and sport suspension(Rallye). If the add-on manual steering-mounted pedal shifters are used properly it can really enhance off the line acceleration
Cons: Nav system stopped working almost immediately,probably a one-off glitch. will be replaced with a new system (Nav is great when it works). The car won't fly off the line(0-60@6.8 sec) especially in auto tran because of electronic pedal response but once it reaches 45-50 mph it really picks up and flys. If you have and use steering-mounted manual pedal shifters(rallye), acceleration improves and F1-like feel. If you want better off the line performance go for V-8 but loose out on fuel economy. One more small issue maybe not for everyone, there's a blind spot on the left side which is tough to spot even when looking to the side(you can get driver confidence pkg with blind spot detection)
Overall review: I just bought this car in silver with Rallye /Nav-backup camera/driver convenience package with red leather interior and rear spoiler. For this trim it's pretty maxed out. I was looking for a car that would totally stand out on the road, provide great performance when needed, is practical for daily use, is luxurious, can seat people at the back comfortably, handles well, provides great fuel economy while doing all that(im getting 32 mpg on freeway and 23 in city!), and doesn't require me to rob a bank to buy it. ONLY this car in the entire market satisfied all the points above. Trust me if any of you is in the market to buy any car and your requirements somewhat match mine you MUST look at this car albeit not at the base SE, and also with certain add-on packages. If you want more power and accel go for the V8s though you'll loose out on mpg.The SXT trim is the best bet.Can't comment much on reliability yet as have owned it for just 2 weeks but i get a very solid feel from this car.
Almost Speechless!!! by Insanely meticulous driver in Maryland. on 04/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Charger SE RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The exterior design turns heads everywhere and drivers behind me at night are mesmerized by the halo tail lights.....I hope that design cue never changes. Interior build quality is one of the best I have ever experienced, American, German or Japanese. Very well thought out design on the inside. Extremely intuitive Finally an American company realizes what real quality is....maybe someone needs to show GM (The Denali has the worst interior materials of any vehicle I have ever owned. How arrogant of GM to sell a vehicle for top $$$$$ and use such cheap materials. I will never by another one...sorry for the venting. The paint job is phenomenal. I have the blackberry metallic.....a head turner.
Cons: Nothing...so far
Overall review: Very impressive...such a huge improvement over previous Chrysler products.