2012 Lincoln MKX

Pizzzaz !! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The look the luxery the class the performance love it I am so very pleased with the purchase of this suv it is liking riding on air Lincoln you have come a long way and also the sync is wonderful take the time to read the book and you will not have any problems simple to understand
Cons: Happy with this vehicle scale 1-10 I rate it a 15
Overall review: Great performance lot's of power great vehicle
Happy in Illinois by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We just returned from a 900 mile trip that was wonderful! This car fits my 6ft 6in husband and my 5ft 2in frame equally comfortably! We especially appreciated the cruise control and attatched sensor while driving in the fog - it kept a five car space between us and the vehicle that was often invisible to the eye. Our mileage was 24-25/mpg - and the most quiet and comfort we have ever owned! Fun to drive with all the gadgets to make your life easy - (once you take the time to learn). Thanks Lincoln, for the tech update! Works even better!
Cons: none we can think of
Overall review: We are very pleased with our purchase!
Lincoln MKX by Ducksoup16- Bedford NH on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very sharp looking car, mine is Black and looks great with the 20 inch chrome wheels. The fit and finish inside and out is outstanding for a domestic vehicle. There are plenty of standard features, the power is all anyone should need in this type of vehicle.
Cons: the sync system and voice recognition are not nearly as good as advertised. I have trouble with this system on every ride. The new software has helped with some of the issues, but overall I'm not at all happy with the user interface on this. The lack of "buttons" is a sleek look, but for simple things like lowering the volume on the radio, the slick slide control is a poor replacement of the tried and true knob! Gas consumption is far less than advertised, driving the speed limit on a 1500 mile trip I was only able to reach a max of 21MPG. On the same trip last year my V8 Corvette got 30! The lift gate works great to open the trunk, but half the time it won't close on the first try.
Overall review: From a distance, this looks just like the Ford Edge, Lincoln could have done a better job making it stand out from the pack. I looked at the SRX and I'm thinking I made the wrong choice with this, and it actually cost more.
happy with MKX by Dave on 05/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: regular gas, extra hidden storage space around spare tire well....new navigation is outstanding, handles more like a car than a truck
Cons: center console edege extends and rubs against driver's right knee front seat seemed to require more than a little adjustment to get it comfortable don't expect much more than 23mpg on the highway....but it's <22 @ 70+mph....which was diappointing as my 2010 MKZ yielded 29mpg @ 70+mph
Overall review: overall happy with purchase
Exceptional SUV by Lumberguy from Boston on 01/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I looked at a dozen SUV's from the Q5 and Evoque to the MDX and Volvo XC60. This was the best equiped vehicle inside and out. It's got a big ride with plenty of muscle and handles like a dream. By far the quietest interior. The touch screen My Lincoln and My Sync are very easy to use if you put in a few hours and read the manuals. It's well worth investing the time to get the most out of the car. The Voice commands from the steering wheel are awesome and work well once you learn the quick command words. This is a great mid sized SUV. 5 very comfortable seats (all recline for comfort) most don't. Better than average warranty and decent mileage for so much V6 muscle. No complaints so far.
Cons: Nothing so far. Just the payment book.
Overall review: Great Car. Luxury & Comfort, performance and style. Your get it all with this vehicle.