2012 Jeep Patriot

2 3 4 5 6  Next
My Gorgeous Black Patriot by Em, Michigan on 04/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling of the exterior and the layout of the interior; it feels like a lot of SUV for very little money. I love the lighted cup holders, heated front seats, reclining back seats, cargo room, smooth ride and the fact that I finally own something with the Jeep name on it!
Cons: The get up and go seems to take a little longer than other vehicles. The CVT feels like it wants to go but is just pulling to much weight to take off. This is offset by the fact that once it gets going, it certainly goes! Before purchasing, I read a lot of reviews and noticed a theme with a lot of Patriot owners - engine drone. It definitely has that, but you don't notice it when the radio is on, and you don't care, because the vehicle is just too cool.
Overall review: Overall, this is a great vehicle if you're looking to get into the Jeep family without spending a ton of dough. It's perfect for communting and weekend trips, or simply an afternoon shopping trip. The Patriot rides smoothly, cruises beautifully, looks like a more expensive vehicle than it really is, and offers incredible room and comfort inside. I can't imagine anyone regretting their purchase of this wonderful machine!
Patriot Review! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/31/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Patriot Sport FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Plenty of head/leg room. Love the looks and functionality. Small SUV but fits the bill nicely for year round driving and weekend road trips. Able to see very well and observe surroundings with very little problems. Handles well. Nice storage space and good for tailgating! Overall nice quality and alot of vehicle for the money!!
Cons: Acceleration is a bit sluggish, but does not take overly too long to get up to speed. Once there, it drives/rides very well!
Overall review: A great small SUV with the classic look of the JEEP!! No wows! But full of very Nices'!! Good handling, MPG, and functionality is great.
A Fantastic Vehicle by Brooke from Spokane on 05/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Patriot Limited FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We've had our Jeep Patriot for almost 3 years (It is a 2008). It is a FANTASTIC vehicle. The gas mileage is great for a small SUV. It has been super reliable--only in the shop for oil changes. It's really comfortable, and does quite well in the snow.
Cons: I don't really have anything I dislike about it. It really is a great vehicle!
Overall review: Overall, the Jeep Patriot is a really great car for the money. It runs great, does great in the snow, has a good safety rating (which is important to me as we're having our first baby soon), and more. The ability to fold the back seats down is a real plus as it makes the vehicle utilitarian. We hope to be selling our other car, a Honda Civic, and replacing it with another Patriot soon.
My Patriot is so cool..makes commuting fun!! by Dianne SE USA on 07/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about my 2012 Jeep Patriot. 7 months and it has delivered everything as expected. I have a fully loaded version. No problems. Great Stereo, great heated seats in winter, air conditioner cools fast even when over 100 degrees outside. Gas mileage depends on driving style, but it did get 26 mpg on flat highway. No rattles, no leaks, no failures. I have had it on ice and in heavy rain and I felt safe. I have not taken it through heavy mud or 4 wheeling mountain roads...that is what wranglers are for.
Cons: Small gas tank... The air buffer when all windows and sun roof open can freak a person out the first time.
Overall review: I have owned 2 Wranger's and 2 Cherokee's that were 4x4 .I have had several front wheel drives, but none were as responsive as my Patriot. This has been the best put together of all of them. It is a 4 cylinder engine, not a racecar, but it gets me where ever I need to go. I would not recommend for lead foot drivers, the transmission won't shift and you will max rpm.
Solid vehicle by Busy family on 05/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Like the old Jeep look Good gas milage comfortable ride
Cons: A little slugish getting up to highway speed
Overall review: It meets our needs in the winter with 4 wheel drive It has proven to be reliable Good price
2 3 4 5 6  Next