2012 Volvo C30

Fantastic little sports car. by Bob from Arizona on 10/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Volvo C30 T5 Premier Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had mine for four months. The ride is smooth, quiet with outstanding handling for a small car. We took it for a 1400 mile road trip through Utah's scenic roads and the ride was very comfortable. I added the Polestar performance option and when you floor the engine, the acceleration will pin you in the seat. Steering wheel controls are easy to find, the bluetooth sound is better than the phone itself. The hatchback easily held our suitcases and other things we brought on the trip. The backseat is small but we only use it for incidentals. This is my first Volvo but I anticipate keeping it for many years to come.
Cons: Honestly, I cannot think of anything that I didn't like about the car.
Overall review: They are a little pricey. Mine is loaded with many options including keyless drive. The key never leaves your pocket to start the engine, open the doors or hatch. The Polestar was an expensive upgrade but if you enjoy performance, it is worth every penney. The engine feels more like a big V8 and not an inline five.
Unique Sports-Like Car by dcameroniii on 02/04/2013. Trim: 2012 Volvo C30 T5 R-Design Premier Plus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car, itself, is in a class by itself, as far as styling. There is absolutely no way one would lose it in a crowded parking lot! With the Polestar upgrade, the engine hums right along and, while not producing breakneck performance like an M3, provides excellent economy. The car begs to be pushed in the corners, and handles nearly all road surfaces with aplomb. I regularly (1-2 days a week) commute to the mountains and encounter snow-packed roads. I was somewhat concerned by the lack of all wheel drive, but the vehicle (even with OEM tires) handled the last storm extremely well.
Overall review: Having owned many high-line (Audi, BMW, Merc) automobiles in the past, I was initially skeptical about Volvo. Initially, the appeal of this car came from the appearance, which is striking (and may not be to everyone's taste). The unique styling makes the vehicle stand out. The interior is absolutely flawless, with all controls easily in reach and very user friendly. Seating surfaces are firm, yet comfortable, providing excellent visablitity and a luxurious feel. Safety features are stuffed in this little car, making it one of the safest small cars on the road. The six speed transmission is a bit rubbery, though the throws are short as one cycles through the gears. The engine has a broad torque curve (note that mine has the Polestar upgrade) and pulls strongly up grades and through corners. Torque steer in lower gears is noticable, but mild. Overall, I am sad that this car has gone the way of the Gremlin. Pick one up while you still can!
So Happy with this Car by OrBlue Ohio on 07/08/2014. Trim: 2012 Volvo C30 T5, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I think this car is the best thing I ever purchased. Not just the best car, the best of anything I've ever bought. It's strong and sturdy, with heavy doors, excellent tracking, amazing acceleration, and great handling on curves. It has a gorgeous paint job, right-sized footprint, and just great overall. I' 5'2" and the other driver is 6' and we both love it. Love, love love this car!
Cons: It takes a bit of work to get the front seat up to get in the back seat.
Overall review: Absolutely great car. I've been putting money aside for my next one in ten years. Can't believe they won't make them anymore.
Cool Fast Nimble by Jamie on 03/28/2014. Trim: 2012 Volvo C30 T5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love 99% of my C30.
Cons: Back seat access is tight.
Overall review: Hoping this will be a collectors' car in the future. Never want to let it go. If you look at it from the front, you can see the Euro-styling.
Wonderful Sports Hatchback by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Volvo C30 T5 Platinum, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This a wonderful car, wish i had bought one when i FIRST saw them. I really think the thing I like most about the car is the Simple way it takes care of you. I don't need a rear view camera, the rear window and mirrors work very well. No need for some of the silly buttons so many other cars have. Stereo is wonderful, looks like a B&O unit. (Is it??) Very Quiet, Comfortable, A bit unique and will make someone look twice after they realize they are looking at a volvo.
Cons: ...that it wasn't in my driveway years ago...
Overall review: Wonderful Car. Simply stated just as the car is, simple and elegant, I really want to find someone to drive the car so I can see what it looks like when it passes. The Hatchback is a great styling option that comes from the P1800ES, but if you have read this far you already know that.