2012 Dodge Journey

2012 Dodge Journey Prices
2012 Dodge Journey Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
One of the best ever! by J.B. from Bryan, Ohio on 12/25/2011. Trim: 2012 Dodge Journey Crew AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A well built, well appointed, extremely comfortable vehicle. We love to drive it and continue to marvel at just how comfortable this vehicle is. With all the bells and whistles, it took a while to get used to all the things that the Journey does automatically. Great work by the designers and engineers at Dodge. We've driven Dodges for 40+ years, but this is the best yet. Love it!
Cons: Our Journey is still very new to us...our last brand new vehicle was 9 years ago (also a Dodge)...no complaints at this point.
Overall review: Love this vehicle. Would I buy another? Absolutely! Will I reccomend it to my friends? Without any reservations, I certainly will. I'll even drive them to the dealership to brag about this vehicle.
Worth every dime! by Bill from Auburn Hills, Mi. not a Chrysler Emploee on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very roomy interior. Also interior is extremly good looking. Hi Tec stuff takes time to get used too, but overall the tec stuff is very nice. Love the heated cloth seats. Gas mileage on Hi way varies between 26 & 29 mpg with the suv loaded with stuff. In town mpg 21 to 22. I'm very happy and surprised V6 operation and economy. like all the storage compartments, very handy. Very EZ suv to drive. Love the XM Radio.
Cons: Do not like the position of winshield wiper & washer. not easy to get to r use. Transmisson makes to much noise but shifts very smoothly. Would like to have had a back door/trunk power open option.
Overall review: Excellant vehicle for the money. My wife owns a Cad. SRX and cost twice as much and is not worth the diff.
Great Crossover by JLP. Pedro Ca on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Journey SE/AVP, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It has so much room! I had a Ford Explorer prior, so this didn't make me feel like I was down sizing.
Cons: There isn't a lot of storage space inside, like the console is small. We do have to the two cargo compartments in the floor boards. I also have that they are giving 3rd row free now, we only have two rows. We also had a problem with the sterao blasting when the car turned on but it was a quick fix.
Overall review: I love this vehicle, there are a few options that are available now, which weren't when we bought ours, that are no extra cost, so in a way, I wish I would've waited a while more to get those options I REALLY wanted.
Resale Value drops faster than a skydiver that forgot his parachute!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/11/2013. Trim: 2012 Dodge Journey SXT AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice looking. Fuel Economy pretty fair for SUV. Interior Decent.
Cons: Resale Value drops faster than a rock off a bridge!
Overall review: I purchased a 2011 Mainstreet AWD in early 2011, price was $29,000. We had it for almost a year and a half, 12,000 miles, and swapped it in on a 2012, got $21,000 trade. Had the 2012 SXT AWD, $30,200 for 6 months(7000 mile) and wife hit a deer with it. It took out most of the front end so I decided to swap it in for a new vehicle after it was fixed at the dealership, with all new parts. KBB & NADA trade in is between $17,000 & $18,000, I got $17,500. It lost over 40% of it's value in 6 short months! If you like trading vehicles occassionally this isn't a good investment!
It's a great vehichle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Journey SXT AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The handling is great fun to drive.
Cons: I wish it woulld get better gas mileage. I thought it was going to get 25 mpg but at this time I'm gettingf 21mpg on the hwy. See what happens the car only has 17,000 miles on it.
Overall review: It's a very nice vehicle.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next