2012 Audi A6

2012 Audi A6 is the new benchmark. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/05/2011. Trim: 2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior: Gorgeous leather, wood, and metal swathe the cabin. Build quality is impeccable, with perfect panels, and stitching. The brown nougat leather is beautiful. Exterior: Stunning, sleek, and athletic. Sharp lines make this car look aggressive and moderns, yet it also retains its classic Audi look. The LED- daytime running lights are classic Audi, and give the A6 a sophisticated and sporty look. If you look in your rear view mirror, you'll know if an Audi is coming. Performance: 310 HP....... 0-60 in 5.3 seconds. What else can I say? Seamless power, smooth transmission. Fuel Economy: Even with 310 ponies, my A6 achieves around 18-20 MPG city, and 27-29 MPG highway. Great numbers.
Cons: No cons whatsoever. Reliability has been exceptional, no problems at all. Took a trip up to San Francisco with my family, and it was like a dream driving it. Being Audi, the driving experience is top notch. It mixes the best of both worlds from BMW and Mercedes- tight and sporty steering from BMW, but also luxurious and smooth steering form Mercedes.
Overall review: The 2012 Audi A6 is the new benchmark for sophisticated, business or family luxury sedans. It has de-throned the BMW 5-Series and has shot past the Mercedes E-Class. If you are looking for a fun, luxurious, German built car, this is for you. Summary: I am the happy owner of a 2012 Audi A6 Prestige. I highly recommend purchasing the top of the line model, because for a few thousand dollars more, you get a Bose sound system which sounds incredible, cooled seats for those hot summer days, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, QUAD-ZONE air conditioning - An absolutely magnificent feature that my kids adore, adaptive xenon headlights (basically means that the headlights move with the steering wheel), and some other excellent features. This Audi A6 is one of my greatest purchases, and I do not regret buying it at all.
Audi A6 is a perfect mix of comfort and performance by Mile High A6 on 08/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Lots of power. Agile handling, feels like a much smaller and lighter car. Very little body roll with the 19" sport package. Quiet when tooling around town, but makes all the right sounds when accelerating hard. Beautiful interior loaded with useful high tech features. Lots of media capability (Bluetooth audio, SD cards, onboard juke box, CD, Radio, Sat Radio, iPod) Huge trunk. Great looks.
Cons: Hard to find much - Cupholders are small. Seats not quite as comfortable as the BMW 5 Series.
Overall review: This is my second Audi, my first was an A4 that I have had for 15 years. If the A6 is anywhere near as reliable as the A4 has been, then the A6 will be as close to automotive perfection as I can find. I have had the car for a month now, and I am still looking for the first problem to have resolved when it goes in for the first service. I chose the Audi over the BMW 535xi, and the Lexus GS350 FSPORT, all of which are fantastic cars. For me the Audi was the perfect mix of comfort and sportiness that I was looking for in a luxury sports sedan. On its first trip, I took it into the mountains of Colorado where it performed flawlessly. Driving through the switchbacks was unbelievably fun!
A great sedan and priced better then BMW or Mercedes by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am overall very happy with it.
Cons: I worry about the pop up navigation and entertainment screen motor failing and requiring costly replacement. I prefer a little better BMW like handling, but this is a fine vehicle.
Overall review: I have been pleased with this car. The 3.0 with supercharger is surprisingly quick. I have a BMW and this is more comfortable. I would give up some of that comfort for improved handling. I'm not saying the handling is bad, it is not, I just prefer more feedback. I like the reassurance of AWD and the fit and finish is great. I also prefer Audi simplicity in electronics over BMW complicity.
TPYyTjYastkkh by High Revver from NJ. on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I told my grandmother how you hleped. She said, "bake them a cake!"
Cons: I told my grandmother how you hleped. She said, "bake them a cake!"
Overall review: I told my grandmother how you hleped. She said, "bake them a cake!"
Audi-A6 WV by mike in West Virginia on 03/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling & Performance
Cons: Its got a couple rattles and the dealer doesn't seem interested in finding the problem.
Overall review: Great to drive, I get compliments every time I'm out, gets 20 to 22 mpg in town, 29 highway.