2012 Audi R8

Man's car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi R8 5.2 Coupe quattro Auto R tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Some of the best looks and price for performance period.
Cons: ....?
Overall review: I am Ironman.
The Best Bang for Your 100k by AcceleR8 on 10/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi R8 4.2 Coupe quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Mid- mounted engine is superb, blasts a mechanical whine throughout the revs. Seats are eerily comfortable, very unexpected in a supercar. More than enough power, at 100+ mph the car doesn't behave any differently than at 30 mph. Driving the manual is also surprisingly user friendly, I found the 2008 Audi S5 to be more difficult to drive manually than the R8. Of course, this car looks and sounds amazing.
Cons: You're kidding, right?
Overall review: It is hands-down the most economically practical supercar on the market in terms of both performace and styling. I have a red 2009 4.2 Manual R8, and I don't even get 5 minutes into a drive without being gawked at and having the car's picture taken. I can only recommend the gated shifter, as you're not getting a true driving experience if you opt for the "R-tronic." Why blow 120 grand on a porsche that looks the same as the 60k version? Each time you step out of this car you feel like Iron Man, and people act like the R8 belongs to a superhero. We have nicknamed it "The Beast," and it is a true description of Audi's masterpiece.
Living the dream with this car! by Crazy about my new Audi R8GT Spyder on 01/14/2013. Trim: 2012 Audi R8 GT 5.2 Spyder quattro Auto R tronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've only owned my black on black R8 GT Spyder for a couple of months but I have to say - EVERY TIME I take it out, people drool, they wave, roll down their windows to tell me how great it is, people on the street have hollered compliments, and I've observed many other drivers oogling over it. It's not only drop dead gorgeous but it drives like a dream! My other car is the Porsche Panamera Turbo - I bought it when it was first introduced. The Porsche draws attention due to it's uniqueness in the market - but never receives the type of responses the Audi generates. The R8 GT's styling is only outdone by the performance - it's the real deal and unadulterated fun!
Cons: This isn't a dislike but more of a wish list... as I intend to drive it frequently I'd like a back-up camera. I know that sounds lazy but I like the creature comforts. The back of the car is wide and I sit low, a camera would be tremendously useful. Perhaps the same as they put in the non-GT R8. I'd also like room for a set of golf clubs. I know that's a tall order for the car's footprint, but I thought I'd mention it. Finally I'd like a better map on the navigation system, this one isn't bad but I've seen better. Again - these aren't dislikes - just a personal wish list...
Overall review: Overall this is a phenominal car, I absolutely love it!! It is what it is - exceptionally.
BEST CAR EVAR by HIIII on 06/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi R8 GT 5.2 Spyder quattro Auto R tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Amazing style and cup holders
Cons: People want your autographs for owning this vehicle
Overall review: AWESOME!
AUDI ALL THE WAY by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Audi R8 GT 5.2 Spyder quattro Auto R tronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: love looks, power, sound, exclusivity
Cons: price. I know only 333 every built and it's fast and cool, but $211,000 for an Audi? $200,000 it should be
Overall review: really good