2012 Ford Taurus

"I LOVE my TAURUS LTD. by William from Wheaton on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Taurus Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned the Taurus for over two months and I can't find anything negative to say about the car.......being a GM owner most of my life and now I'm asking myself why did I wait this long to buy a FORD product.....I am one happy customer....
Cons: I have yet to find out anything that I don't like about this vehicle
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a car that has the Sporty Flair but yet the elegance to not feel ashamed when you pull up in front of the RItz, Fairmont or any upscale hotel, as it turns heads when exiting the car.......FORD ROCKS
Great road car with style. by david on 06/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Taurus SEL FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great riding and handling.excellent interior,seats and trim. fine gas mileage@80+ sustained speed; 26mpg.good looking paint color.
Cons: would like a little bigger gas tank.
Overall review: its a FORD! good job.
GR8SHO by LARRY FROM MINNESOTA.. on 08/04/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Taurus SHO AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: JUST GOT A SHO AND WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.. WE LOOKED AT A LOT OF VEHICLES AND DECIDED ON A SHO FOR ITS PERFORMANCE ON THE ROAD AND ITS GREAT LOOKS. WE TURN HEADS WHEREVER WE GO..I THINK ITS INTERIOR IS AS GOOD AS ANY CARS WE LOOKED AT. THIS INCLUDED MERCEDES, VOLVO, AND LEXUS..WAY TO GO FORD!!
Cons: NONE
Overall review: GREAT CAR...
Pick this one! by User in Utah on 07/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Taurus Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Virtually everything about the car is first class. I have the Limited and love everything about it.
Cons: None
Overall review: Excellent choice
Great sedan for a great price! by NM commuter on 12/06/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Taurus SEL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling is great! Clean lines and gets a lot of heads to turn. Interior space and conveniences is what makes this vehicle. Sync works great and is very easy to learn. Only 2500 miles so far, but haven't noticed a rattle, squeak, or anything that would lead me to believe it wasn't put together correctly. Currently averaging over 30 mpg.
Cons: Plastic faux vents on the fender are kind of cheesy. No fog lights. Seats are a little flat. Car I traded in had "wings" at each side of the seat, and without them I feel as if I am kind of sliding around. Estimated gas mileage computer does not calculate to actual empty.
Overall review: Overall I am very impressed with the Taurus. I have never been a fan of Ford cars because of their ugly interior, uglier exterior, and lack of quality. This is not the Ford I grew up hating. The interior is well laid out and gets away from the flat button lay out for controls. The exterior is simply beautiful and I really like the way the car has ground clearance. Driving experience is very smooth, and the gas mileage is outstanding. All the "Cons" I listed are really just nitpicks and comparisons to my old car that I put 187k on. The way this car gets me to work and back is a pleasure. I never thought I would have owned a Ford Taurus unless I was down on my luck, and needed a car badly. But this one, I am very happy with and feel as if I have one of the better cars on the market. The car I traded in was a Cadillac CTS, so that is saying something.