2011 Kia Optima Hybrid

2011 Kia Optima Hybrid Prices
2011 Kia Optima Hybrid Fuel Economy
Much more than I expected by yellowdog on 02/25/2012. Trim: 2011 Kia Optima Hybrid Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 2011 kia optima hybrid with about 3200 miles - 3 months new. Getting about 38-39 overall. About 35 city 42 highway. Good car feels heavy duty. (Reminds me of my 89 Acura Legend). Lots of bells & whistles, smart key, blue tooth, dual A/C, etc. Good road car. Handles reasonable - braking good. Others like to look at it. Letting up on the gas, the EV mode cuts in and increases road mileage to over 50 mpg. (My last three cars were Acura's) Hope they will put this drive train in more of their cars.
Cons: Like everything on the car.
Overall review: Would buy this car again in a minute.
Kia Optmia Hybrid by Mark of Atlanta Georgia on 06/13/2013. Trim: 2011 Kia Optima Hybrid Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Over all this is a great car.Exterior is stylish and eye catching, Mileage is great with an average of about 30 with 99% driving in traffic conditions. Hwy mileage is 39-42 with the best tank being 46 while driving at 65 mph. While driving at 75 averaged only 32 at 80 mph I got 30 mpg. The interior is great with a lot of upgrades. I got the basic model but it still has a back up camera, blue-tooth, auto sync with any smart phone, plays music off your smart phone, down load music to the radio via flash drive, power everything. The warranty is the best in the market with a 10 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper upgrade. Over all fuel savings over the course of 4 years will be about $8,500.00
Cons: MPG rating not realistic unless you are driving 60-65 mph, 70 mph or above and you will see a drop in the listed mpg. Auto insurance rates are slightly higher due to batteries the cost to replace these are $5,500.00 at my Kia dealership. They are however covered under a fully transferable 10 yr./100 k mile warranty. The car does sit a little low so you may tend to bottom out going over speed bumps and such but if you go slow over them you shouldn't have any problems.
Overall review: Over all I would rate this a 10 out of 10 due to it's great styling, modern features, great warranty and the added fuel savings of about $8,200.00 over 4 years based on what I was getting in my F-150 super crew and about $5,700.00 over my BMW 740IL. We have been so impressed with this car we are considering purchasing another one for my wife. This car was purchased as a commuter vehicle and I do spend a lot of time in it. I am rather large being 6 foot and 235 pounds yet I'm very comfortable driving it both in traffic and on longer trips. These Optimas are now built here in Georgia along with the Sorento's. Again Overall I think this is a great value for the money and I think that you would be as happy as I am to own one.