2012 Kia Sedona

Look Out! Sedona coming your way! ;-) by JoJo in Phoenix, AZ on 06/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the fourth Kia Sedona I have owned and I will never buy a different minivan. This vehicle drives wonderfully and the family loves it. Comfortable seats throughout the van and lots of storage space and cup holders for everyone. We put a lot of miles on our vehicles and haven't ever had a problem with any of our Sedonas.
Cons: You do get wind noise at higher speeds from the side mirrors (just in the driver and front passenger seats). At first this is distracting and even irritating, but after a while you don't even notice it anymore. Of course, you wish for better gas mileage, but in a minivan I don't see happening any too soon.
Overall review: Would highly recommend the Kia Sedona! Go drive a Toyota Sienna and a Honda Odyssey. You will end up paying a lot more for a lot less.
Confortable eaze. by Mary from Mytle Beach SC on 02/09/2013. Trim: 2012 Kia Sedona EX LWB, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This a 2010 Sedona I drive it for work and I have put 190.000 miles on it ,with two dear hits last year .after all that it works great . It drives like a car , it has guts and is pretty confortable. I would reccomend the Kia Sedona to everybody who needs a reliable van ,Easy to get in and out with losts of room.
Cons: The very back seat that suposely fits three pasengers ,unless they are all children it only fits two adults comfortably.
Overall review: It could be a little more modern looking .It looks kind of a Senior citezens van.
Kia Sedona "The best van for the $!" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sedona EX LWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What's not to like? It has a powerful V6 w/6 speed transmission. It has all the nice van features and costs at least 10k less than Honda and Toyota. Fit and finish is great and I really like the styling. It's a van and I really like that it looks like a van. I also like the Kia warranty! Having had a Honda Odyssey that went through 3 transmissions, this is a big deal for me. Toyota and Honda better try a lot harder to keep their customer base, otherwise Kia is gonna' eat their lunch. If my Sedona meets my expectations, I may never look at Toyota or Honda again.
Cons: Nothing so far.
Overall review: The Kia Sedona is the right fit for me and my family. Lots of seating, easy to get in and out of, and lots of storage. The quiet but powerful V6 coupled with a smooth 6 speed transmission is superb. Great handling and cornering, the Sedona handles more like a car than a van. I just couldn't justify spending an extra $10k for a Toyota or Honda when the Kia is just as nice.
Review ID: #561922 Is this review offensive?
the awesome vehicle by caleb from iowa on 05/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: opening doors for kids.
Cons: nothing.
Overall review: 10.0
OK BUT NOT GREAT STYLING IS GREAT IF YOUR HELEN KELLER by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: MEH
Cons: YEP
Overall review: BLAH