2012 Nissan Sentra

car enthuiasatic by Aziz Maryland on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Sentra SE-R, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own a 2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R. I like the way it looks, it has more HP then Honda and most of its rival automobiles.I fill the gas tank every two weeks when I use it from and to work/home. The Nave works fine.So far, I don't have any complain about it.I always wanted to SE-R Modle for which I waited 3 days till I got it.
Cons: fron driver side Blind spot.
Overall review: 9.0
A great car for the money! SR Special Edition is the one to get! by SmartGuy from Chicago on 09/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sharp looking SR package, Special Edition adds great features like cool wheels, touch-screen nav with ipod integration, sunroof, intelligent key, bluetooth, and more! Comfortable, smooth running and driving car. Great fuel mileage, roomy interior, good cargo space and fold-flat rear seats for hauling. Has ABS, side airbags, and stability control. Reliable and peppy 2.0 and smooth CVT.
Cons: Somewhat cheap feeling interior materials, but hey, what more do you expect for the money. Wish the wheels on the SR were 17 or 18 inch, but hey, the 16's ride nicer over bumps anyways! Rear drum brakes, but hey, the car stops smoothly and quickly.
Overall review: Overall a great car for the money especially with the incentives that dealers are giving due to the all new 2013 model coming out soon. Many of the features most young buyers want with the SR Special Edition! Get one while you can and you'll have a bargain priced comfortable, sporty, fuel efficient, and reliable brand new car that will last you many years!
Great little big car by coolmoto on 01/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very quiet interior
Cons: nothing so far
Overall review: This car has alot going for it This car is big inside for a small car
Fun to Drive ;-) by kmsc on 04/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very smooth ride, quiet, comfortable
Cons: More leg room for back seat riders...I'm tall and have to scoot seat up for back seat riders...but that 's it so far.
Overall review: I've had my Sentra for a couple of months now and I'm still getting compliments on it!! I love how sporty it is and it has a decent power for a 2.0
The Ultimate sedan by Aziz Maryland on 09/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own a 2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R. I like the way it looks, it has more HP then Honda Civic and most of its rival automobiles.I fill the gas tank every two weeks when I use it from and to work/home. The Nave works fine.So far, I don't have any complain about it.I always wanted to SE-R Model for which I waited 3 days till I got it. And it also has a back up camera that not even some Luxury cars have it such as a 90K Audi A-8.
Cons: Cons: front driver side Blind spot which is not a big issue.
Overall review: The car with a navigation and a backup camera is worth purchasing if you are in for Nissan Sentra SE-R 10 for overall review.