2012 Ford Fiesta

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Excellent Buy by MJGAFF on 03/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fiesta S Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Really zippy, lots of room, comfortable seats
Cons: not much leg room in the back
Overall review: Very good on gas!, has all the bells and whistles - excellent handling, affordable, excellent visibility all the way around.
I LOVE MY FIESTA!! by Maribelle from Montreal, Canada on 02/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really love this car!!! Its super fun to drive and a breeze to park! It has great mileage and i guess it will only get better with time since its been only 2 months that i own mine. For now, it has the same mileage as my previous 2009 Ford Focus, but its a LOT cheaper to fill the tank. In Canada, it would cost me around 55$ to fill it up completely at 1.30$ per litre... now, it costs me 40$ to fill my Fiesta... can't wait to see its full gas efficiency potential! Good driver space, amazing comfy seats and the SYNC is a must for me! Great solid handling on icy roads, better then my Focus to my surprise... and considering our Canadian winters, its important!
Cons: Like a previous reviewer, the lack of hooks to hang our dry-cleaning. And the lack of a middle console between the two front seats. It those not come with one in Canadian models... instead, Ford installed a very small and awkward armrest. If your a little smaller (and most of us are when buying this car), its far too high and uncomfortable. So wasteful accessory in my opinion and a big negative for me. However, i did order an armrest console and will have it installed at a Ford dealership... so extra $$$ to spend for a basic must-have accessory. Plus, My SE sport package does not come with chrome bezels and chrome window trim as the SES... so basically, the «sport» package is over-priced.
Overall review: I would definitely recommend this car! Its fun to drive, has a sleek european look, super safe, gas efficient and amazing quality and solid built! You can't go wrong with this one. I shopped for a long time before chaning my car and tried the Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris and Hyundai Elantra... for the money and quality, Fiesta wins it! And did i mentionned its fun to drive!!?? :)
Fiesta Fiasco by Linda Altoona, Pa. on 08/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fiesta, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the outside looks
Cons: I must have gotten a lemon, transmission problems twice, gears grind, have problems accelerating up a small grade, hesitates and shakes when pulling out, rear window wont' go up, side door leg room hampered by placement of cup holder and door handle, I had to make a pillow to pad my leg, no console at all, little storage room, arm rest on door handle fell in, has less than 7.000 miles on it!!!! Love the color only, Magenta
Overall review: Would never recommend this vehicle even though the mileage is good, just not worth the problems and discomfort. Can't get any satisfaction from service dept. or Ford, was told by the dealer the transmission needed replaced, then got a letter from Ford that the transmission was supposed to sound that way, they could tighen things up but absolutely no replacement. Never in my life had a car that was built to shake, rattle and not roll!!!
Excellent Car by Tom NJ on 04/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great car for the price. I get about 34 MPG. Car handles great, good acceleration and very quiet for a small car.
Cons: I will nit-pick and say the only negative would be that the rear window de-froster takes long to clear fog and ice .
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone but I think it is ideal for college age or for a first car.
Peppy little car. by dianne roseburg oregon on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the fuel effiency.
Cons: I owen a hatchback, wish it had a bit more cargo space in the back.
Overall review: The car overall has lived up to its performance, styling, road handling, and comfort. I don't hesitate to recommend it or brag about it.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next