2012 Hyundai Equus

2012 Hyundai Equus Prices
2012 Hyundai Equus Fuel Economy
Awesome car by Stunned on 02/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE this car. Comparing to my old S class, Hyundai has SERIOUSLY WENT ALL OUT with this entering the luxury arena. The inside is truly stunning. From the inside I forget it's a Hyundai. Good thing they didn't put that Hyundai 'H' logo on this thing. It's got power, comfort, and SERIOUS luxury. People mostly think it's a Mercedes (they always seem to know it's not an Audi, Jag, or BMW). I've had some people choose my Equus to ride in over the other guy's S class.
Cons: There are only 2 reasons I gave this car some lower (9's) ratings. 1st, the back seat is only for 4 people. Though i don't have to haul around kids, I'm still used to having space for 5. This is a bummer. Also, the 2nd is that people almost always seem to be let down when they find out it's "only" a Hyundai. They seem all excited when they ask me what kind of car it is but answer back with an "oh, I didn't think Hyundai made cars like this". But, for me, these cons are getting less and less bad as I get more and more used to the power and pure luxury of this thing. People who value image will NOT buy this. I can see others warm up to it eventually as they get more and more exposed to this.
Overall review: Overall, I would say, this FAR exceeded my expectations. I'm used to an S class but thought I'd see what I was missing by only sticking with Mercedes. I'd say I am STUNNED at the level of detail, PURE LUXURY, and the power of this thing. I almost feel like my S class is an old car now (it is a 2010) compared to my Equus. Good job Hyunday. Only 2 suggestions. Put a different brand name on this thing (like Lexus, Infinity, Acura) and make the center back seat as awesome as the 2 back side seats and you'll BLOW away Lexus and Infinity (Acura never could compete with Lexus & Infinity anyways.)
Owners Only for Reviews by BD on 01/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am rating this car all 10's to help offset the last reviewer - who obviously does not own this car. Neither do I, but my point is these reviews should ONLY be for those who own the particular model car. Please discount both my review and the last guy who rated this vehicle all 5's. Neither one of us owns this vehicle.
Overall review: Only from real owners PLEASE!
Equus trumps Lexus Mercedes and BMW by Wfocz on 05/27/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Unsurpassable features and value. Ride Vault like solid Fit and finish Extremely quite Powerful engine Eight speed transmission You never take car in for service, Hyundai picks it up! Hyundai actually appreciates you as a customer
Cons: None so far
Overall review: I didn't make the decision to purchase this car after a short test drive. I made it after owning the cars it's compared with, Lexus, BMW, Mercedes. It was quite frankly a surprising, no, shocking revelation that this car ended up in my driveway. I would have predicted about as likely as winning the lottery. We change cars fairly often and just got out of a Lexus. We are very happy we did, the experience at the Hyundai dealer trumps the Lexus experience in every way. BMW and Mercedes too! The Hyumdai folks are happy you bought the car and show it. Hyundai took away all the possible objections by providing the longest and best warranty,best service experience,even a garunteed buy back when you are finished with the car. Oh and I'm purposely listing value last but when I can buy this car for what I lost in depreciation on some of my other cars it was an easy decision. One last defining note, my neighbor saw my car for a few minutes, went for a test drive and purchased one the same day.
A real game changer-Honestly, a very appealing automobile! by Art in Sarasota on 06/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Equus Signature, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Perfect car for long trips. On my daily 100 mile commute, at usually 10 miles over posted speed limit, the Equus gets 27-29 mpg. Very quiet and smooth. Yet has plenty of power when needed. Drive it with the pedal to the metal, and you'll get what is advertized- 17-24 mpg. Interior quality and styling is excelent. Excellent visability in all directions. Equus performs very well for a long vehicle, even in downtown traffic. For a big car, the exterior styling is crisp and clean. Looks fast even when it's sitting still. Fit and finish are also excellent.
Cons: Not a real "Con", but the navigation system, although very useable, could be more up to date. Wouldn't grade the car down for this, just my preference.
Overall review: I have owned my Equus for three months, and I've driven 3500 miles. If you want an excellent automobile for a very good price, with very good customer service-buy this vehicle, by all means! I get asked about this Equus almost daily. All positive compliments. I find that people either slow down to glimpse or speed up to catch my eye, and then give a "Thumbs up". Again, if you don't mind spending more $$ for the other luxury brands, then buy them. But you will not be disappointed with the Equus for the price!.
The Ultimate car by myunclepapa on 05/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Equus Signature, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a fine car I read some of the reviews from people that don't own one and don't know how they can write about a car that they have never used. I have been driving it almost a year and find nothing bad to say about this car and the dealer service is the best ever will never own another Chevy again
Cons: NONE
Overall review: Great