1993 Isuzu Amigo

1993 Isuzu Amigo pictures are not available
1993 Isuzu Amigo Prices
1993 Isuzu Amigo Fuel Economy
Amigo for Life by Taztastic on 09/19/2005. Trim: 1993 Isuzu Amigo S 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: It was a very cute vehicle, it handeled great in the winter and summer. It handeled everything I put it through, including 2 side collitions and a few mud bogging excursions. It was a great first car. The Amigo even has a little safe in the middle console!
Cons: It is top heavy, that is actually how it met it's end. It also has a huge blind spot on either side. And the breaks were always a problem for me, but the owner before me was very rough on it.
Overall review: I would recommend it for sure, it may have given me some problems, but I will never think about getting any other truck. Besides, they are not a dime a dozen on the road.
great truck to have fun in by Brenda on 09/29/2004. Trim: 1993 Isuzu Amigo S 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Whats not to like, sporty, cute, roomy, comfortable.....alot of fun!!!!!
Cons: It would be nice if it had more pickup...hard to make it through the mountains sometimes..especially if you are behind a slow RV, and lose all the umph you had picked up to crest the hill. Other than the lack of power (which could be solved by putting on a custom exhaust pipe that was a little straighter with a larger circumference), it is a fantastic truck for getting around in and having fun!! Oh yah, provided you don't have to put a baby in and out of the back. We bought a 4 door Isuzu Rodeo for that, but loved the Amigo so much we kept that also!
Overall review: I like most everything about the Amigo. It would be nice if it had more pickup...hard to make it through the mountains sometimes..especially if you are behind a slow RV, and lose all the umph you had picked up to crest the hill. Other than the lack of power (which could be solved by putting on a custom exhaust pipe that was a little straighter with a larger circumference), it is a fantastic truck for getting around in and having fun!! Oh yah, provided you don't have to put a baby in and out of the back. We bought a 4 door Isuzu Rodeo for that, but loved the Amigo so much we kept that also!
WE LOVE YOU PINKY by PINOLAMA on 04/27/2004. Trim: 1993 Isuzu Amigo S 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: STRONG THROUGOUT. EXTREMELY VERSITILE.
Overall review: WE GOT HIM IN 95 AND DROVE FROM EL PASO TO TUCSON, SAN ANTONIO, CORPUS, SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON D.C., LOS ANGELES THEN SHIPPED TO HAWAII. PINKY WAS MORE LIKE FAMILY. HE DIDN'T COMPLAIN ONCE IN ALL THOSE TRAILS AND HIGHWAYS. I DID THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE TRADING HIM IN. I CAN'T BELIEVE THROUGH ALL OF IT I GOT RID OF HIM HERE. IF YOU OWN ONE, KEEP HIM....THEY'RE SOLID AS A ROCK...
mi amigo by izzy from Pa. on 12/20/2002. Trim: 1993 Isuzu Amigo S 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: strong and stylish
Cons: expensive parts
Overall review: great auto if it dont break
Review ID: #332067 Is this review offensive?
Me and my Amigo by A CarPoint Consumer on 08/07/2002. Trim: 1993 Isuzu Amigo S 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I love the abundance of space inside. A lot of the larger SUVs are narrow inside, and you tend to feel crowded.
Cons: The brakes stink. Why are they so low? Every time I take it in for servicing, I complain, and I'm told that's just the way the brakes are made for Isuzu. The soft tops don't last long. They should have some type of protective layering on them, to protect against the cold of winter. I wish it was a 6-cylinder.
Overall review: Overall, I have been very satisfied with my Amigo.