2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid

2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Prices
2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Fuel Economy
Safety First by NG from Miami on 02/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Safety, mpg, quality
Overall review: Had a 2010 Fusion Hybrid and was involved in a head on collision , Vehicle was a total loss but I got out with a bruise on my head and hand. My 2010 never saw the dealer except for normal required maintenance. I replaced with the 2012 and found the same quality. Both vehicles always delivered at least 38mph. The Fusion Hybrid handles like a dream and has the power of a V6. Ford made a few upgrades that I like on the 2012, the navigation radio now gets hd radio stations and the drivers side floor mats now have 2 anchor points to keep them in place.
My 25,000 mile fuel average is 37.8MPG by Baton Rouge, LA on 12/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the fully loaded 2012 Fusion Hybrid and thoroughly enjoy using the touch screen with Sync.
Cons: The Electric only acceleration is very slow and other drivers on the road get frustrated with me. However, you can accelerate with the gasoline engine which is quite fast for a hybrid.
Overall review: I have owned many cars before including Mercedes CLK-550 and GMC Yukon, but after a life of gas guzzlers I had a change of heart. The Fusion Hybrid has been my all time favorite. The Black on Black leather I have feels very elegant for a hybrid, especially compared to others like the Prius and Volt. I might add that I am 6'5" and 175 lbs but still manage to fit in any seat of the vehicle. Ford cleverly sacrificed a small portion of the trunk for the battery and maintained a comfortable interior. Additionally I am still very young and enjoy listening to my loud music. The sound system upgrade offered is top-notch. Finally, Hyrbids are what the American economy needs, especially hybrids by American companies. You dont need a 7,000 lb truck to carry your 150lb self to pick up a 1/4 lb cheese burger! Gasoline is a hidden tax on everything you purchase. If you save more gas then any trip around town you are taxing yourself less.
An excellent ride at a great price by Fusion Lover from Colorado on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Hybrid, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the most quiet, fuel efficient, well equipped car I've ever owned. We considered the hybrid Camry seriously but settled on the fusion because my wife liked the styling a little better. The Sony sound system is excellent and the NAV system with SYNC is easy to operate and provides excellent features. We took a trip to Rocky Mountain National park, climbing and descending between 5,000 and 12,000 feet and averaged 40.8 MPG.
Cons: It's a little hard to get my tall body in and out of the driver's seat.
Overall review: The 2012 Fusion Hybrid is a great vehicle for someone who wants a comfortable, ride with great fuel economy and a reasonable price.
My Fusion Hybrid Saved My Life by Peg from South Carolina on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Hybrid, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car, my first new one in 22 years. I wanted a hybrid, and after test-driving the Fusion, Prius, and Camry hybrids, decided to buy the Ford. It's very luxurious and comfortable, with an excellent sound system. The blind spot warning and backup camera systems really have spoiled me. I get approximately 36-37 mpg city/highway combined. A few months after I bought my Fusion, I was T-boned on the driver's side at an intersection by a driver going at least 40 mph. I escaped without any injuries except seat belt bruises! If the dealer's body shop had not been able to rebuild the car, I would have replaced it with one exactly like it.
Cons: The trunk is very small, but that's due to the battery pack.
Overall review: A great car, and good value for the money.
The Fusion Hybrid is for Real! by Harry from Utah on 02/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The variable speed sterring is fantastic. The hybrid/fuel combination gives the vehicle to power and response of a small V8 or larger V6. The information cluster is a great asset in helping the driver learn how to drive the vehicle for max. economy. After only 800 miles we are getting a constant combined (City/Hwy) mileage of greater than 38 MPG. In town it exceeds 43 MPG. Fantastic car and with the 100,000 mile warrany on the batteries it's even better.
Cons: Nothing at this time
Overall review: Handling, response and mileage