2012 Ford Escape Hybrid

UBlSlmzs by Jim on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am forever idnbeted to you for this information.
Cons: I am forever idnbeted to you for this information.
Overall review: I am forever idnbeted to you for this information.
Best Crossover by I drive for a living. on 12/11/2011. Trim: 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: One of the best things about the driving experience is transition to electric drive. It makes driving fun again. The ride is as smooth as a car and the 4 wheel drive make handling in winter great. I don’t know if the batteries make the vehicle heavy that makes it handle like my full size expedition or if it is just that great a design but this thing is impressive in the snow.
Cons: I don’t like giving this a Con but if I had to give one it would be towing. Not many will tow what I do but going up hills with a heavy load was somewhat of a challenge. It did it and kept up speed but the motor was tacking fairly high. Mileage was affected but 18 with a 3500lb tow is not bad at all. After I dropped my load off I went right back to 28 mpg.
Overall review: I am going to buy one for my daughter. The handling in the winter and the way this handles on the highway makes me trust it.
Good buy by Tripwire on 08/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid Limited 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the Escape Limited and love all the accessories
Cons: I have two things that bother me as an owner; The first being the amount of plastice used on the exterior. The second concerns the leather interior is of poor quailty,
Overall review: This is a very good vehicle for the price.
Love my Hybrid by TimmieK on 08/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid Limited FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The hybrid engine is quiet and I get better gas mileage than advertised. I get 35/36 in city and 34/35 on road trips. I have nav system which I love. Microsoft sync runs smooth and never have a problem using it I love being able to push button on steering wheel and talk to my car. Get weather, traffic, and directions easily. I have limited Hybrid with heated leather seats. Love this option in the winter. Air conditioning runs great in summer and haven't noticed any mileage drop. Ordered car new from ford in Oct 2011. It is now Aug 2012 and I have 7500 miles.
Cons: You can't buy this model anymore, and the new Escape costs almost as much and gets 7-10 miles less in gas mileage.
Overall review: I would buy this model car again; but Ford has re-designed the Escape for 2013. I rate my vehicle a solid 9.