2012 Buick Regal

"Great Ride" by JJ in Pgh. on 05/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Regal Turbo Premium 1, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Firm yet comfortable ride - plenty of zip with 2 liter turbo - smooth shifting 6 speed transmission - good mileage for 3600 lb auto- quality interior - great styling .
Cons: rearview limited
Overall review: Great car with plenty of options for a reasonable price.
Take A Look -- This is Not Grandma's Car! by Jean Louise on 07/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Regal Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this vehicle.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: I love this car and it's not for grandma anymore and I drove a 1999 Regal before I bought this car so I know about "grandma" car. It's stylish, comfortable and my passengers tell me how smooth the ride is whether they are in the front seat or in the back seat. The interior is very roomy and I love the space in the trunk. Several co-workers though it was a Lexus and others wanted to know who owned the "expensive" car in the parking lot. When I'm looking to buy a new car I always look on the road to see what other people are driving and I see a lot of older model Buick's on the road so that tell me a lot about dependability and reliability. I love the fact that American Car Companies have very distinctive looking cars. You can you tell when a Buick and Dodge are coming down the road but you can't tell the difference between a Honda, Nissan or Toyota. It's classy, stylish and looks way more expensive than it is. A great car!
Excellent car. by Ron on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Regal GS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good looking,good performence, nice interior
Cons: no back up camera, no merory seat.
Overall review: good vechicle
Happy Gran Sport by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Regal GS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have 1500 miles on my Regal GS and I am enjoying every moment. I get alot of stares and questions from onlookers. The handling is tremendous in GS mode. The brakes are unreal. My car has the 6 speed automatic transmission which is a perfect match for the outstanding engine. I bought this car with the understanding of what I was personally looking for, not an " M" series or an "S" series 0-60, 1/4 mile road assasin, just for everything world class in handling, braking, safety, and great looks that I received. Try one on for size and it just might fit you better than you ever thought. I'll be looking for you on the road.
Overall review: Great cars are hard to find.
European class, American luxury: Exceptional value by J. Sardina NY on 10/17/2011. Trim: 2012 Buick Regal Premium 1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth quiet ride perfectly suited for long highway travel. Love the silky smooth 6 spd automatic transmission, it never seems to hunt for gears, no awkward upshifts. Great gas mileage and adequate accleration for a 4 cyl car. Lots of bang for your buck, heated leather seats, power group, and 18" alloy wheels are just a few standard items. My wife and i are complimented all the time on the handsome good looks of the Regal. The interior offers better materials and lay out than most cars in this category. The Regal is a great alternative for people who dont want to join the hoards driving Nissan Altimas and Honda Accords.
Cons: Had a recall already for the cylenoid, took it to my local GM dealer at no cost to me. This car comes standard with a 2.4L 4 cyl engine. Gm should have reworked the 3.8 litre 3800 series V6, at 210 HP GM would have a real jewel here if they paired that V6 with the smooth shifting 6 spd automatic. Xenon headlamps are not standard eqip but offered as an option. Not much i can complian about with the new Regal.
Overall review: The sportronic manual shift feature works great and offers more involvement for driving enthusiasts. The design is beautiful with a more muscular appearence due to wider flared wheel arches and a crimped mid section. The new waterfall grille and chrome trimmed fog lamps make for a real head turning front fascia! Regal looks alot more expensive that what i paid for it. The car looks amazing in motion or parked in the driveway. I am asked all the time what kind of car it is and whether it was expensive. The Regal out classes any car i can think of for $28K. The list of standard eqip is long, design and craftsmanship are excellent inside and out. The blue interior lighting is unique and easy to read, day or night. The leather apointed interior and firm seats welcome the driver and passengers alike. The ergonomics are well thought out, everything seems to be right at your fingertips, no hunting or searching for features and settings. Great car, good looks, comfort, safety, VALUE!