2012 BMW 7-Series

Awesome by John on 08/05/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW 7-Series 750Li Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fast and comfortable ride, handling
Overall review: 10+
BMW740Li The High class for everyone by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW 7-Series 740Li Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I finally found the best car for me as I have health problem when I drive too long.
Cons: gas runs fast
Overall review: Just don't buy it if you don't try it first then you will buy it for sure.
The Ultimate by DuVale from Hinesville Georgia on 07/18/2014. Trim: 2012 BMW 7-Series 750Li Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I had a 2003 745LI BMW I sold it and bought a Lexus LS460L. I had it or two months and had to let it go after driving the 7 series. I bought a 2012 750Li and I love it. don't know why I wasted my time and money on the Lexus. don't get me wrong the Lexus is a beautiful car but not for me. 7 Series BMW is my car for life. I love it.
Cons: The ugly dark wheels that came on it. The should have went with the Alloy on all the 7 series.
Overall review: The Ultimate Driving Machine
Love it, great car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/13/2013. Trim: 2012 BMW 7-Series 750Li xDrive Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great machine, smooth ride, great performance and full of latest tech.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: I test drove the Lexus ls after the 750LI and all I have to say is why in Heaven I Wasted my time test driving the Lexus, feels like a Toyota and I was feeling a little embarrassed in case one of my friends see me driving a Lexus.
BIG DADDY by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2013. Trim: 2012 BMW 7-Series 750i xDrive Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent
Cons: None
Overall review: A very great machine