2012 BMW X5

Test Driver
This IS The Ultimate Diving Machine!!! by JimG on 06/04/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d.
Pros: Strong motor, love the power of the Turbo Diesel. Drives like a dream. Love all the technology in the X5.
Cons: NONE...This was a Test Drive.
Overall review: I love the way this BMW drives. When I was taking a test drive, I drove both the 35i & the 35d(Diesel). Both are Awesome to drive. I was talking to my wife who had Never been in a BMW before. She was telling me how much she want's one now. And, she's the one who asked me how fast we were going. I looked up at the Heads Up Display, that's when I saw how fast I was driving. 80mph "felt" like 50mph, so I backed down. We're going to get one next month.
Test Driver
Ultimate Sports Activity Vehicle by Force2BRckndWith on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35i Sport Activity.
Pros: Very quiet, lot's of horsepower, best stock stereo of any car I've heard, I-Drive is awesome, projection of speed and navagation heads up display is amazing . Twin turbo's are awesome!
Cons: I don't own it yet! Really, the only problem I had was that one pair of sunglasses I had made it to where I couldn't see the heads up display on the windshield. It was really not that big of a problem, I switched glasses and it was fine. It did say in the owners manual that some sunglasses may cause that to happen. Very easy to not realize you are speeding. I got mad at a slow driver in the left lane, zoomed by him and was at 110 in a blink of an eye! oops!
Overall review: Drove it for 1 week as an award from work. My family and I were in tears when we had to take it back. Took it all around North and South Carolina and put as many miles on it as humanly possible. Our plan is to own one in two years.
Diesel engine is a dream by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/04/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Diesel engine is a dream, excellent fuel economy, fast, great low rpm pull. Fantastic handling as compared to anything of similar size from Japan or the US.
Cons: BMW assist functions were broken upon delivery, needed repair trip on day two of ownership. Some cheap plastic inside. Bluetooth function does not connect to my phone (which works fine in other cars).
Overall review: This is a wonderful car to drive. I jaust had a Chrysler minivan as a rental and I was so happy to be back in the X5. What a difference! It drives like a car and the Diesel engine is absolutely wonderful with 26 mpg on the freeway and about 21 mpg in the city. Everything is so effortless.
Ultimate Driving Machine fa Reeall by Empress on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW X5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my Bima !!! Responsive beyond belief....Can't see myself in any other type of SUV
Cons: Sound system could have a little more Bass
Overall review: Want a new one
Absolutely the best by Moe on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very fast, agile and rides like a car. The 50i is faster than many sport car out there. Love the brakes and the head-up display.
Cons: None.
Overall review: This is my second BMW X5 and my third SUV. It's the best SUV I've owned.