2012 Chevrolet Equinox

Great 4 person Crossover by Russell from Ohio on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Chevy Equinox is Great in all area's. It's alot more than I thought it would be. After owning it since Nov. of 2011, we now have over 5,000 miles on it and I have switched to Mobile 1 Full Syn. Oil and getting 30MPG on the highway. I'm 6' 3" tall and it's very comfortable to drive on long trips. Sometimes I wish I would have got the 6 cyl. engine to be quicker, but I love the gas mileage of the high output 4 cyl. more. The AWD is great in the snow. The sound system is OMG great ! People that are interested in a Crossover Really need to test drive the new Equinox.
Cons: The Only Con I would have to say, is that I wish that I would have got the LTZ, due to having two diff. size drivers, and with a push of the remote, everything adj. to THAT person's settings, seat, mirror's, radio, heat or ac.
Overall review: I was Really surprised with the brakes and handling, I love it !!!
Well done Chevy by Jeff in NH on 12/29/2011. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Equinox 1LT AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: MPG is very good for this type of vehicle, even if it's not quite what the EPA sticker numbers predict. Super comfortable. It feels/looks very well made. Lots of very nice features even on the lower level models. Very reasonably priced compared to the competitors. On the road it feels solid without the shimmys, squeaks, rattles, etc. that I would have expected from a GM product in years past.
Cons: The rear doors are quite long which makes opening them in narrow parking spaces a bit of a hassle. I wish the OnStar and satellite radio trial periods were longer than they are.
Overall review: I havent owned an American car in a while (technically the Equinox is made in Canada), but I have to say that I was completely blown away by the improvement in fit and finish and apparent quality that have been made over time. The interior, in particular, looks nothing like you would have found in even a top of the line Cadillac of 10 years ago. Everything feels high-end and well made. It makes my mother's nearly-new Honda CRV seem fragile and cheaply made in comparison, which as a (former?) Honda fan, was shocking to me. The Equinox seems to be very popular, and it's easy to see why.
My New Equinox by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Very good.
Good Buy by Bmac on 03/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable. Easy to drive long distance. Very pleased.
Cons: Wish I would have bought V6. The smaller engine does good, but would have liked a little more power. Gas mileage good but not great.
Overall review: The Suv lives up to its hype, so far no problems and it appears to be a good buy. I drove some other vehicles from different manufacturs and find I still like mine better
Great suv by Donn on 02/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its great love the interior and all the toys great Nav system and love the siris radio.
Cons: The gas milege isn't what they advertised at 28 mpg its a little short . We get better around town then we get on the road witch is weard even driving 60-65 on xway. we bought it for the gas mileage!!!
Overall review: good looks great fit and finish really like the int. color gray/silver and black granite ext