2012 Chevrolet Tahoe

Tahoe LTZ Package What a nice riding vehicle. COMFORTABLE!. by CC Bailey Daphne, Alabama on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have owned 2 subuurbans and this is my 6th Tahoe.. I love the ride and the roominess. I buy this vehicle to pull my boat and utility trailer.. I immediately remove the rear seat for hauling stuff, but put them in for trips to football games or Disney.. This is a big smooth riding vehicle that makes me feel safe hauling my family..
Cons: My only suggestion would be to add the lines to the camera screen*( I have a Mercedes back up camera that has lines on the camera screen that aids in determining distance from objects when viewing screen while backing up) .. Otherwise- nothing to add!
Overall review: What a nice car for work or traveling- very comfortable on the road!
Nicest tahoe ever! by Karen B on 04/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Huge Nice car, Very stylish, looks gorgeous and runs amazing, wont brake the bank.
Cons: Nothing not to like.
Overall review: Great car for a big family looks amazing and runs amazing. Sleek sylish and stunning. I have one of my own. A 2012 LTZ, my fave car of all time!
AWESOME by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/12/2013. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything best vehicle I have ever owned. I usually want to trade vehicles in after a year or so. Not this time keeping it!!!!!
Overall review: 10+
Favorite Vehichle of All by Terry on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Front and back seats are the most comfortable (For real life-sized adults!) of any SUV I tested, including Mercedes, Ford, Toyota, and Dodge. Interior is roomy enough to enjoy traveling on long trips. Third row not as big, but still adequate. Cargo area, more spacious than it seems. Easily handles 36 bags of mulch, a china cabinet, or a lawn mower. Easier to drive than my BMW 330CI, great visibility, plenty of power, excellent turning radius, back up camera with guide lines ,smooth ride, quiet engine... Rugged enough to get you where you have to go, and arrive looking beautiful!...I am a 56 year old woman, and this is by far my favorite vehichle of all that I have ever owned. I love it.
Cons: When you fold the second row of seats up, and take the third row seats out, the floor is not flat and smooth.
Overall review: I own a car wash, and spoke with many of my customers about their Tahoes. Everyone was very satisfied with their vehichle, many on their second or third one. All saying they would not have any other SUV and that they would definitely purchase another Tahoe in the future. I was very impressed with the number of old Tahoes still on the road, and the dependability of them. The loyalty and pride of these customers, for their Tahoes, convinced me to buy one for myself and I am glad I did!
would buy it all over again by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable and sporty . Drives like a car
Cons: the black really shows the bugs other than that no cons
Overall review: Love to drive the family around and its very stable in the winter