1992 Isuzu Rodeo

1992 Isuzu Rodeo pictures are not available
1992 Isuzu Rodeo Prices
1992 Isuzu Rodeo Fuel Economy
"Doesn't get any better!!" by psychomonkey on 04/02/2009. Trim: 1992 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: 92 manual 3.1 4wd ...I've owned this vehicle since day one, loved it then and still do! I've got 242,000 miles on the original engine and trans!!!! Having been a toyota mechanic. I got some scrutiny for buying Isuzu. Well my rodeo is still running strong. Keep up on your preventative maintenance and it'll take care of you!!!" I'm suprised about the cons i'm reading. I've seen quite a few that are in great shape as mine and NO problems. Great gas mileage avg 20 hwy 16 city, parts are cheap, comfortable...greatest buy!
Cons: If I had to complain on anything it would be if you're in windy areas the door seals arn't the greatest design. And if you're in areas that salt streets or near the ocean definitely! go and get it professionaly undercoated! ....oh and the rear fenders have a little lip that catch a lot of debrie...drill it out...saves it from rusting...
Overall review: A great 4X4 use is all the time offroading, to throwing my surf board on it and heading to the beach... Excellent power! my other car is a 2004 audi s4 bi-turbo and granted the rodeo isn't as powerful but i have no problem picking up speed, "tune your engine" good extas are open your exhaust, free flow muffler & add headers....really brings it alive...
1992 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4 3.1L Manual Transmission by Steve in Kansas on 07/17/2007. Trim: 1992 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very dependable. Has never failed to start or let me down.
Cons: Lack of power. The 3.1L V6 only has 120 horse power.
Overall review: I bought this truck in used condition about 4 years ago. It always starts and has never let me down. I've had to repair/replace several minior things (Distributor Module, Drive Shaft Bearing, U-Joints, Water Pump), but these were really due to mileage and age, not the quailty of the truck. The 4 wheel drive works well in the ice/snow, and the manual transmission shifts well. The only real issue I have is the lack of power. With only 120hp from the 3.1L V6, there really isn't much. The gas mileage I currently get is average, and is similar to the specs for this vehicle in 1992 when it was new. 14/15 city and 18/19 highway. If you find one of these in good mechanical condition at a fair price, buy it. It won't let you down.
the isuzu dominator by dave from arkansas on 05/26/2007. Trim: 1992 Isuzu Rodeo LS 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: six cylinder
Cons: low geared
Overall review: goode
grteat car by Red on 08/20/2005. Trim: 1992 Isuzu Rodeo S 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i really like the truck its light and will climb anything you put in its path great off road even for a 2wd
Cons: the 4 cyl engine is a little rough but thats because it needs a tune up, other than that nothing
Overall review: great car always fun
Roll over Rodeo by Nana from Tampa, FL on 11/11/2002. Trim: 1992 Isuzu Rodeo XS 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I had this vehicle for 7 years and except for the rear end problem this was one of the best vehicles that I have ever seen or owned! I was just in an accident where I was struct in the rear about 100 miles per hour. My rodeo flew in the air and fell on its roof and then skidded about 60 feet. All four of us in seat belts lived with no stitches, no broken bones, and not even a cut on our heads.
Cons: The only thing wrong with our vehicle, besides keeping up on the maintenance was the rims had to be changed due to the studs rounding out. And the rear end axles and rear end gears had to be replaced two times since we had it. About 3,500 dollars worth. The engine was still in perfect condition with 135,000 miles on it. And one more thing, you can never find this vehicle in the junk yard, to be able to get any kind of parts from it, like side mirrors or the rear end kit. SEAT BELT TRIGGER needs to be revised.
Overall review: Being in a roll over with a major hit from the rear this vehicle with stood every boundary for protection. I was thanking God that we were not in a smaller vehicle because we would have been dead! Overall this vehicle is very safe, comfortable, and affordable.