2012 Dodge Durango

2012 Dodge Durango Prices
2012 Dodge Durango Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Take it on a long ride by Montana road runner on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the ride and the Hemi will let you pass without any pause. The interactive cruse control is fantastic. Also I like the automatic high beam, one less thing that I have to play with on a dark curvey road. The blind spot system let me know that a semi can hide in the blind spot.
Cons: It does not wash its self
Overall review: Great ride and looks
"Great Truck for the Buck" by Desert Driver from Washington on 12/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: High quality well designed SUV, I have been looking for something high end but not $80k+ like the Mercedes GL. This was very heavily discounted, probably due to high gas prices, so it was an easy decision. Once I got it I compared to my sister in laws GL...they are pretty darned identical, only mine was less than half the price with more goodies. Super comfort, awesome technology package, but watch out while driving...it can divert your attention :-) I traded in a Prius on this...huge shock but I was ready because I did my homework. If you want to drive a bank vault you will pay for the pleasure with poor economy.
Cons: I have one minor rattle behind the drivers seating position somewhere...it isn't bad enough for me to go looking, yet. To be honest, it may be the security cover for the back cargo area for all I know, so until I find the source it shouldn't really be counted against the vehicle...but it is there. The only other issue is the brakes...they are adequate at best...but could be so much better. On a vehicle this heavy, and expensive, they certainly could have put a little more capable brakes in it.
Overall review: This is a very well engineered SUV, although the "sport" in the SUV is not very accurate, but it is super comfortable, does more than I can ever possibly need technology wise and gives me everything a Mercedes would have without the price or the outside recognition that can draw unwanted attention.
SO FAR SO GOOD by Mr. Gone on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Durango Crew RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality much improved over the past Dodges. Instrument layout is excellent. Seats are very comfortable. They have come a long way. I have the V6 and it's more than enough power to handle anything you throw at it. The only reason you would go V8 is for towing heavy loads
Cons: Actually nothing so far
Overall review: Excellent so far. Cant wait to take her out on a long trip. All around a excellent choice and I am glad I picked it. My orginal choice was a Mazada CX9 which also was an excellent car but for the value per dollar it was hard to resist the Durango. I came to the Dodge dealer to check out the Journey but once I sat in the durango I could not see myself in a Journey. Ride, room and smoothness beats the Journey.
New Durango is the complete package. by Doug from Wisconsin on 04/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Durango Crew AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the V6 engine. I get 21+ mpg city/highway average. Ride is excellent. Third row seating a big plus for a large family. I felt the price was relatively reasonable as the model I purchased came very well equipped with the features I wanted at no additional cost. I did not need the fancy entertainment/ guidance stuff that comes at extra cost. The towing capacity is another plus.
Cons: Mine has a very annoying rattle and squeak under the dashboard somewhere.
Overall review: I owned a 2008 Durango and liked it, but this 2011 is so improved. Fuel economy, ride, style, engine performance, and standard features make it a home run for Chrysler in my opinion.
Great SUV choice by JEP Temple, Texas on 01/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Dodge Durango Crew RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling. Excellent fit and finish. The interior is roomy and seating is very comfortable. Driving position is excellent with very good view of the road. The V6 engine sounds nice and has plenty of power. I really like the amenities including rear back up camera, blind spot monitoring, heated seats, and remote start feature.
Cons: So far nothing to dislike.
Overall review: It's my first Dodge vehicle to own. So far a great experience.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next