2012 Cadillac Escalade

I loved Cadillacs until this Nightmare by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The King of Bling! Tremendous powerplant, awesome AWD performance and acceleration. Looks fabulous on the road and in the Driveway
Cons: The factory ride control shocks sensors are not covered under warranty, long story, short. Replaced shocks three times in 12 months, Cadillac cancelled entire warranty. It rides like a school bus with no shocks. Motion sickness bags were provided to passengers. Back seat passengers faired worse than front seat passengers.The door handles fall off. The driver side exterior door handle broke off and the passenger side front and rear door handles broke and fell out/off in just over a year. Tires/rims leak air. 22" Chrome wheels do not stand up to winter driving on salted roads. Leg room in 2nd row backseat was very tight on folks 5'-10" or bigger. 12.3 MPG city and at best 14.3 MPG Highway.
Overall review: This was my 7th Cadillac. My dealer absorbed much of the repair costs as Cadillac refused to honor legitimate warranty claims they had previously approved and then subsequently denied. There are Seperate issues incidental to the manufacturer: Victim of frequent Road Rage "cut off" and force you off the road attacks from political activists or some other social dingbats. Do not loan your Escalade to anyone you want to keep as a friend. Use plenty of fabric guard and stock up on Resolve carpet cleaner. The vomit stains are difficult to remove if you don't clean everylast bit of it right away. I could not justify keeping the car 2 years as much as I loved the size of it for my Real Estate signs. My customers and clients hated the ride and all complained about motion sickness. I drive very carefully while viewing properties and transporting guests. The road rage attacks just freaked everyone out. Clearcoat paint started peeling off too. A Toyota Highlander solved my Cadillac problems.
great vechicle but it should be for the $ by Mark on 05/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: power, mileage, style
Cons: Gps, radio,blue tooth
Overall review: great rig not quite up to fords F 150 sound and Gps
Sweet Ride! by Mac in Atlanta on 04/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV 2WD Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have owned most better vehicles and this one looks great, rides great, actually gets right against 20mpg if I set cruise on about 65 and leave it alone. It is very flexible as fars as seats. My favorite vehicle ever.....and I have owned Benz's and Bimmers. Almost zero issues.
Cons: Had a little multi track issue but I just turned off the ignoition and it reset.
Overall review: Just simply excellent. Like it so much we are keeping it and just going to drive and drive it. I will keep a car 7 to 10 years if it performs well and has enough tech stuff on it. Buy the best and hang onto.
Finally found my vehicle after 40 car purchases by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac Escalade 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I never thought I would ever buy a cadillac untihel I drove the Escalade. I came out of a BMW 650I and do not regret it. I recently took a 5 hour trip one way and 5 back the same day and I was as fresh as a daisy and I'm 65 years old. I LOVE THIS CAR
Cons: Should have got retractable running boards
Overall review: GREAT
"The Family Truckster" by So. Cal.Racer on 07/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about this vechicle. My second Escalade in 4 years with no issues. Break pads, tires and oil changes is all I've done....and lots of gas. It looks good ,rides great and fits my family of 5 with room for the two Labs. Looking at the 2012 ESV now.
Cons: Gas milage isn't good, but for the horsepower and size I'm good with it .I'd like it a litle less expensive. but worth it for me.
Overall review: Love it...looking into a 2012.