2012 GMC Acadia

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Our 1st Acadia by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Acadia SLT-1 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have been putting off buying one and finely jumped in. The room and 2nd row captain seats are the best when I compared it to the Pilot or Mazda. Functionality of the second row seats are awesome. Our son loves his own moonroof and cupholder. Quiet interior and hardly any road noise with a smooth ride compared to others I test drove. Pilot was too noisy and underpowered and the 3rd row was useless compared to the Acadia.
Cons: Bluetooth connectivity is a little outdated compared to others. Outside of that, no real complaints. I knew going into a larger SUV that fuel economy wasn't going to be mindblowing so that's a non issue for us, it's on par with others in real world driving. We are getting on avg 17 mpg. I'm happy with the mpg especially with all the room and storage we get.
Overall review: This being our first GM in a long time, we are very impressed by the Acadia. Overall, this has been an outstanding vehicle. Rides smooth, quiet and the fit and finish are excellent. For the money and what you get, it was well worth every penny compared to others. Yes a Pilot is cheaper but also smaller, underpowered and noisy compared to the Acadia.
Many problems by lisa on 05/25/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Acadia, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It looks nice
Cons: I have 66,000 miles on my Acadia and have had to replace the transmission, windshield wiper motor, windshield wiper transmission, power steering pump, master cylinder, brake booster and my air bag light has been on for 6 months. The dealer tells me that it might be a connector or module, but they won't know until they get in there but that it would be around $700.00. GMC customer service has been poor.-my car is a 2008
Overall review: Would not recommend this vehicle.
Comfortable and Stylish by Empty Nesters from South Dakota on 07/21/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We like everything about this vehicle. Have always driven Fords and nothing we have owned can compare to the comfort of our Acadia.
Cons: The ONLY problem we have had is when driving through deep snow drifts. There should be some sort of shield over the belt that runs everything. We hit a drift that knocked the belt off and we had no power. Living in SD we encounter quite a few drifts and the Acadia is quite low in front.
Overall review: Will definitely get another!
Review ID: #562051 Is this review offensive?
" BEST SUV VALUE AVAILABLE " by DESERT DOCTOR on 08/23/2011. Trim: 2012 GMC Acadia SLE FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I HAVE OWNED "2" ACADIAS--BEST "ALL AROUND VEHICLE"-- I HAVE EVER PURCHASED--EXCELLENT VALUE !!!! FINE ROAD- SUV -IF DRIVEN-LIKE YOU SHOULD-GOOD GAS MILEAGE & PERFORMANCE IS "OUTSTANDING" PURCHASE--"QUALITY"-TAKE CARE OF IT-YOU "WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED"
Cons: " NOT A THING" !!!!
Overall review: " WORKS FOR ME "--TOTALLY SATISFIED !!!!
Acadia Denali by Ryan, Lincoln, NE on 09/24/2012. Trim: 2012 GMC Acadia Denali AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Had mine for two months. Denali version. Love it. Stylish; has all the features and specs I want/need. Great safety issues and ROOM!
Cons: Plastics on the inside could be higher quality for a Denali.
Overall review: Would suggest to any buyer!
2 3 4 5 6  Next