2012 Chevrolet Camaro

2012 Camaro RS 2LT Convertable - Triple Black by Dan - Hoffman Estates, Illinois on 03/28/2013. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Easy and fun to drive. OnStar is nice to have. It has a very nice heavy wide-car feel. Nice stereo. Offers a sports car ride at an affordable price. Like the convertable top down driving around in the sunshine. The paddle shifters lets you use a clutchless manual or switch to automatic. Nice 20" chrome wheels.
Cons: Cannot get too far down the road until someone wants to race. Nothing else to add.
Overall review: Overall, I would say it's a wide-track, heavy car. Curb weight: is 3,995. Lbs. No, it isn't a true sports car, but it's a lot less to insure and the up keep isn't as much as a truck, van or S.U.V. After driving it for a few weeks now, I wonder why I didn't buy one sooner. I own four cars. This is my daily driver. If you buy one and want to change the oil yourself, please use an AC Delco oil filter and six quarts of 5-30 synthetic motor oil for the V-6 The computer for this car is set for 87 octane. Anything else is a waste of money. Yes, you can add premium once in a while. I would suggest buying one today. Make a decision and stick to it. It's not like you're spending as much as you would for the Corvette and not have to worry about where you park. I own a Corvette, too. It's a sports car, the Camaro is listed as a "sporty car" as is the Mustang. I own a Mustang GT, too. It's fun, but not as big and wide as the Camaro. If you're looking for a smooth riding car, buy a Buick.
Its simply the best , try it for real , you won't be disapointed by SpeedRacer from Seattle on 03/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Car is great , it performs better than expected and has safety features Ford Mustang doesnt ,it has a few extra pounds yes and a modern suspension. Live rear axle in 2012 ? come on! Anyway others flame the car for blindspots ..really unless you want to drive a 76 Pacer ,the Camero is fine. And mpg? no it's not your mom's Jetta TDI. I have been getting an average of 24 mpg and I haven't been taking it easy as every Honda, Acura , Lexus, BMW and so on think they can out run it. Not to say I've won everytime ,but left a few wondering where they spent the extra 20k.
Cons: OnStar should be better priced , its a great idea but at half the price maybe. Mustang owners rubber necking everytime they see a Camero and thinking they have to race to prove they are faster , yet they lost in styling , safety and tech. Wonder why the 2013 Base will look like a 2012 Shelby? It seems I m hard on the them but as long as the (not so) pro reviews favor Ford no matter what the out come, even with sales numbers they still make excuses.
Overall review: If your looking for a sissy car that has the visabilty of a Beetle and the MPG of a hybrid this isnt for you. If you looking for a car that is a thrill to drive and has the excitement everytime you start the engine . Styling that sets it far apart from the sea of boring cars, this is your ride.
Don't be jealous...you can buy one too. by Mid life Long Island on 05/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about my 2012 Camaro! Seriously... Everything! The low profile and the way it handles the road combined with the quick pick up will blow you mind!!! .Not a day goes by where I don't get a positive comment. Most people don't realize that you can buy or lease a NEW CAMARO for the same price as a Nissan Altima! The wide door makes it easy to get in and out of. The angle of the windshield eliminates any glare that us middle age people have to deal with....If you drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee......you know what I am talking about.. This is the first car I have owned in 25 years that I don't mind washing....takes no more than five minutes..
Cons: The fact that this car gets so much attention when you drive it....makes you feel a responsibility to keep it spotless. The #### eating grin on your face after test driving one makes it hard to negotiate with the sales person. Just to much fun to drive that it's hard to stay below the speed limit.
Overall review: Having owned over 20 cars in my life.....This is my all-time Favorite!
Lady Killer!!! by Ted Chicago on 04/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 1LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just bought a 2012 Metallic Blue Convertable with the peanut butter top. Never saw this color patter before and it is hot. The look of this car is world class. Sets it far apart from the "Plain Jane" charger, challenger and mustang. The option on the leather seats which were presented to me at the dealer is what closed the deal.
Cons: The V6 323 HP Engin needs more rumble when driving. Other than that, no complaints.
Overall review: This car is HARD. The looks alone make it world class, and the handling and other goodies put it over the top. The charger and challenger can never compare to the sheek Camero sport design. Chevy hit that one out the park. FOR SURE!!!
45th Camaro Convertible by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything about this car.
Cons: Don't have any...
Overall review: 2012 45th edition convertible is the coolest car I've ever owned. I'm in love.